𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-18

A girl in a hotel room is continuously crying and taking hiccups. she was leaning against the door and sitting on the floor. she brushed her tears with the back of her hand and got up from the floor then made her way towards the bathroom.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a green colour suit and pants with a white dupatta. She is looking pretty in those suit pants but her eyes are little swelling because of crying for so long. She hide her swelling with the help of concealer.

She came out of room and visited the garden area where everyone is sitting. Suddenly somebody called her.

"Maanu, come here I was looking for you from a half hour "

The girl plastered a smile on her face and went towards her mom who called her . In the garden area Vedika's mehndi ceremony was going after the Sangeet ceremony.

Advik pov :

My all brothers are sitting with her. Vedika foot was covered by heena and now her hands are almost covered with heena. I wanna to sit beside her and talk to her but these bastard karan and veer both are sitting with her.

Sakshi passed beside me I called her she came her hands are covered with heena.

"Suku i want to talk vedika but look at
them "
I asked her so she can made me sit beside vedika and she do it !

She said me to follow her. We both came towards them they looked at us with confusion.

" you guys get up from here, let jiju sat beside vedi ! "
Sakshi almost ordered them and they all get up and sakshi made me to sit there.

I smiled proudly and snacked my arm around vedika waist.

"Not here please..."
vedika whispered near my ears I looked in her eyes. She is requesting so I didn't tease her.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

Sakshi pov :

I was finding bhumi because I want room keys from her. I tired up and saw shaurya who was sitting on a chair and talking to veer. I thought I will change my clothes in his room because I can't able to find bhumi. I goes towards him and stand he looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"i want your room keys!"
I asked him and I checked my mehndi which is dry now.he didn't give me keys.

"do you want to do anything with me baby?"
He tease me while getting up from his chair and leaning towards me. I pushed him back to the chair.

" i want to change my clothes but I can't able to find bhumi and she have keys of our room!"
I explained him in one breathe and he smrinked and pulled out the keys of his room I was about to snatch his keys but he moved his hand away.

I looked at him with my wide open mouth. He tapped his index finger on his cheek and I understood his intention. I looked at veer who was looking at us. He looked at me then covered his eyes with his hand.

I looked here and there to check that no one was looking at us then I placed my lips on his cheek while leaving my lipstick Mark on his cheek. I immediately removed that mark and took those keys.

After sometime I changed my clothes and now the mehndi function is over. I wore a maroon colour midi dress which is comfortable. I took my clothes in my hand and opened the door I found two girls standing outside the door.

Those girls are wearing a very short dress and over make-up and one of the girl is holding a cigarette in her hands which confirms that the girls are spoiled kids of her rich dad. She looked at me from head to toe.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑹𝒂𝒋𝒑𝒖𝒕'𝒔 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara