𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 20

Sakshi came out of her car arranging stuff inside her purse. She ran inside her office because she is getting late. She sat in her cabin. She heard a door clicking sound and found shaurya.

Sakshi widens her eyes looking at him here at her office in her cabin!

“What the hell ”

Sakshi mummered under her breath. She placed her purse on the table and ran towards shaurya.

“What are you doing here ? I said to you na I will meet you some other day. Why did you come to my office ? If my boss sees you he will remove me from my position! And -”

Sakshi said all in one breath until Shaurya placed his finger on her lips.

“Relax jaan no one will says you anything ”

Shaurya uttered and embraced her. Sakshi also wants to meet shaurya and wants to spend some sweet time with him but she was busy in her project so she wasn't able to meet him.

Sakshi almost forgot all the burden she has and those works and thoughts which are bothering her. She feels safe and homely in his arms. She lifted her head and kissed shaurya's cheek. Shaurya tightens his grip on her waist.

They both got lost in each other and enjoyed their sweet time. Sakshi felt someone's gaze on her. She lifted her head and saw Shaurya staring at her. His eyes are filled with love and care for her only “her”.

Sakshi blushed and hid her face in his cock of neck then sakshi remembered that they were in her cabin in her office. She broke the hug. Her hands are still hugging his torso.

“Baby you should leave..and I also have to go for my meeting”

Sakshi exclaimed and shaurya nodded.

“Listen... tomorrow is a party for advik Bhai and vedi bhabhi. So can you come tomorrow with me ? Because everyone is coming with their girlfriends and boyfriends. ”

Shaurya asked her and sakshi smiled.

“i will but now I want you to leave here”

Sakshi uttered and kissed his cheek. Shaurya smirked and goes out of her cabin.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

Vedika is sitting on the couch of the living room and massaging abhay head with lukewarm oil. She came early from the hospital because tonight is their reception. On the left side of the vedika siddhant is sitting he is reading a file or on the other side Priya is sitting who is completing her college assignments and sometimes she asks Vedika about her assignment.

“Ho gya...-” Priya exclaimed and put the pen on the file she made. Priya looked at the main door. “-Bawal....” Priya completed her sentence with a wide open mouth looking towards the main door. Three of them looked at her then followed her gaze.

A girl wearing a mint colour short dress which is reaching her thighs and sleeveless too. She is holding three suitcases Yes three .her eyes were covered with sunglasses. Malini came while talking to sonali in the living room. Malini sees that girl then royally ignores her but sonali goes forward to the girl.

“Child Anushka came inside beta why are you standing outside ”

Sonali invited her inside. Malini stares at sonali for a few seconds. The girl came inside of the mansion and sat on the couch where vedika and her devar, sister in law are sitting but the girl is sitting on another one not that which they are sitting on.

“Why did you come here now Anushka?”

Priya asked Anushka while rolling her eyes Anushka replied.

“It's my choice whenever I want to i will come here and I'm going to be bhabhi so give me respect!”