𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-14

Vedika is placing their suitcases and bags inside the car.she is wearing a white organza saree with pink tank top.Suddenly someone shouted from behind she turned to see.

Bhabhiii!
Abhay, siddhant and shaurya shouted and hugged vedika. She chuckled. Vedika looked at advik who is smiling looking at her. She decided to give him a silent and ignoreing treatment.

Bhabhi ke chamche aa gye !
Sakshi said on call while coming from the garden then she went upstairs . She is wearing a floral print Georgette saree. Shaurya is admiring her. Vedika chuckled.

Aakash I will kill you you blood bastard!
Bhumi shouted from the room . Vedika ruined towards them she is wearing a saree so it's little bit difficult to run but she have habit in ruining while wearing saree. Siddhant, shaurya, abhay followed her then advik also followed them.

In room , sakshi is laying on sofa with closed eyes. Manya is drying her hair with the help of dryer. Bhumi is laying on the bed.she is covered by duvet. Vedika came inside the room.

Why are you all aren't ready now ?
Vedika lightly yell at them.

Di I'm having a worst headache "
Sakshi said while massaging her head lightly.

I think you are not able to hold saree go change your clothes "
Vedika said and sakshi nodded and went to change her clothes. Vedika go near bhumi.

Bhumi get up child, we need to leave"
Vedika said caressing bhumi's head. Listening her bhumi gets up from bed and settled her hair. Bhumi hugged vedika.

Still you have body pain?
Vedika said and bhumi hummed in response. Sakshi came out of bathroom wearing a short kurti. Manya is also wearing a short kurti and bhumi is wearing a lime green kurti. Somebody knocks on the door. Sakshi goes to open the door.

Sakshi opened the door and saw Rajput's brother then she exhale and close the door on their faces. Sakshi receive a gare from vedika so she opened the door again and left from the room.

Bhabhi how much time?
Abhay asked

I'm coming "
Vedika replied and signed Manya and bhumi to come downstairs.

Vedika went downstairs and she saw rajput family she goes to touch feets of raghav but he stopped her in middle.

Girls don't touch feets!
Raghav said and gave a side hug to vedika. Malini, abhinav,sonali also hugged vedika.

Vedika where is aakash?
Rama asked vedika.

Dadi i'm here!
Aakash said coming downstairs with all boys. Aakash and they touched the elder's feet then vedika dragged aakash to breakfast table.

Di I don't -
Before aakash could refuse Vedika to have breakfast vedika put a morsel in aakash mouth. All boys are smiling looking at them.

Did you all have your breakfast?
Vedika asked pouring juice in the glass. After listening her they start looking at each other. Vedika understand and pulled them and made them to sit on chair.

She poured juice in glasses and gave them and she gave them plates which are full of fruits. They quietly finish them.

They all are settled in the car (they are going to the train station by car). Advik is driving the car, vedika is sitting on passenger seat, siddhant, abhay, shaurya are on back seat and behind them Manya, sakshi, bhumi is sitting.

While driving the car Advik tried to hold Vedika's hand which was kept on her covered thighs. Advik holds vedika hand but she removed his hand from her hand with a jerk .