𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -16

Bhumi is changing the song from her phone and vedika and sakshi are talking about something, Manya is suggesting bhumi songs but they hear someone's voice.

Hello ladies....
Siddhant said to them and they looked at them with the widen eyes.

Advik goes forward and sits beside the vedika and snaked his arm around her waist. Vedika gave him a gare but he ignored it. Looking at advik all boys sat beside their girls. Shaurya sat beside sakshi before sakshi could say anything to him. He pecks on her lips making her shocked.

Bhumi looked at sakshi teasealy but suddenly she felt someone's hand on her thighs. She turned her head then saw siddhant who was rubbing his hand on her thighs. Bhumi putted her hand on his so siddhant stopped rubbing his hand on her thigh.

Abhay is caressing Manya's cheek with his pad of thumb. Manya's head is lower and her cheeks are pink by blushing.

Advik looked at his brother's and sister in law. He looked at vedika then got up from his place and took vedika in his arms. His brothers are looking at him in shock and tease expression but he ignores them and goes downstairs in the girl's room.

Vedika pov:

He pulled me in his arms and came inside our sister's room. my brother in law is passing me smiles and looking at them my cheeks turned almost crimson colour.

Advik lightly made me lay on the bed comfortably but on the other second he was on me directly looking at my eyes.

He looked in my eyes for a few minutes then he smashed his lips on mine. Before I could react to it I felt him kissing my lips gently. I also kiss him back when I kiss him back I feel his lips smirking.

After sometime he moved his hand inside my t-shirt. I didn't react to it because I know he is showing his love by this. He didn't try to force me or something. I started messing his hair with my hand. He is moving his hand inside my t-shirt on my back.

On the other second he changed our positions without breaking our kiss. I put one hand under his head and my other was on his shoulder.

I can't breathe properly but I can breathe so I didn't break our kiss. I felt his fingers playing with my hooks of the bra inside my t-shirt. He started moving his face down now he is kissing my neck. Then he moved his face and now he is kissing on my upper cleavage and his fingers are still playing with my hook.

Suddenly he pulled his lips back and I opened my eyes. I found him looking in my eyes. He pulled out his hand out of my t-shirt.

Sorry,i think I crossed my limits "
He apologize without any reason and I looked at him for a few seconds then I placed a peck on his lips. I took his hand which was resting on the bed and placed it on my hips.

If you said this one more time so I will get upset with you and stop thinking that you crossed your limits because you aren't and if you ever crossed your limits so I didn't mind that because you are my love. You can do whatever you want to do with me.
I said and he hide me in his embrace.

I can do whatever I want?
Advik tease me and I hide my face in his neck. He chuckled looking at my shy behaviour.

I love you "
He said me while caressing my hair.

I love you too"
I replied him.

Can we start from were we are"
He asked and again pulled his hand inside my t-shirt. I am feeling a little bit sleepy I didn't know when I slept in his arms while making love with him.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~

Sakshi and bhumi both looking at each other while cageing in their boys arms. Bhumi sign sakshi about something and manya gave them a gare to them. Boys are looking at them in confusion.