𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -15

Vedika's pov:

After having dinner all elders are slept and we all are laughing and enjoying. sakshi is behaving weird and she didn't tell me anything. We all are talking then aakash opened our past and our ex stories. I know that my devars are hurt by it.

Suku how is ishan ?
Bhumi asked while sitting beside me.

I saw towards shaurya who's face got dull after listening bhumi. Shaurya is sakshi's boyfriend but bhumi or Manya didn't know about it so she is asking that.

I gave a gare to bhumi and she understood what I meant.

Keep your mouth quit bhumi '
I whispered near bhumi ears. Bhumi raised her eyebrow in curiosity. Why this girl is so curious I think thats why she is a lawyer.

Okay I will tell you later "
I said because I know she won't stop. Bhumi smiled show her all teethe to me.

Bhumi can you stop talking about him ? I didn't remember last time I talked to him and he is just a friend of mine. Did I asked you ever how is shubham?
Sakshi replied playing with her fingers.she looked at shaurya and love are clearly visible in her eyes afterall she is sister of mine.

For God sake di he is my junior. Just once saw difference between us even he is younger than me!
Bhumi said rolling her eyes. I rolled her ear and bhumi started groaning.
After few seconds I left her ear.

Vese bhabhi do you have any ex ?
Shaurya asked me. I'm going to answer but suku interpreted me.

Jiju ke baad kon hi itne bhagyashali hoga jisse didi ne Haan bol diya....

(After my brother-in-law who is that lucky man who proposed di and di accepted it )

I rolled my eyes in response. Yes I never liked anyone else except Advik but he is my fiance and my soon to be husband. I won't love my fiance so who did ?

Bhabhi you didn't even liked a guy in past?
Priya asked and I nods.

Bhai you are damn lucky man"
Abhay said while hitting Advik lightly on his arm. Advik smrinked towards me and I won't stop myself from blushing.

Aww di you are blushing?
Manu teased me and I blushed more after listening her.

What the hell is happening to me. I never blushed or shy in front of anyone so why I'm blushing by his smrik. I feel my cheeks heating up. Oh god! I think I need to leave from here otherwise my full face turned red.

I need to check that dadi take her medicines or not, so i need to go"
I said with my lowered face because advik is sitting just in front of me. I can't face him right now. I get up from there and go to check dadi.

Siddhant's pov:

Bhabhi left from their while blushing. My bhabhi is damn cute. She is going to be my best friend after brother's wedding. I looked at bhumi who is chuckling.

She looking beautiful while laughing. I love her whenever I saw her I want to hug her and taste her pinkish lips which always caught my attention. I want to talk to her and want my answer. She looked at me and we shared an eye contact then I decided to message her.

Message:

(Siddhant saved bhumi's number as darling)

Me
Come outside, i wanna to talk you.

Darling
About?

Me
Just come you know by itself.