𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -19

Tonight is their first night. Vedika is little bit nervous. She is wearing an off white colour lehnga because the first night is also a ritual.

 She is wearing an off white colour lehnga because the first night is also a ritual

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Advik room's whole decor was in colour off white,grey and black. Vedika is sitting in middle of a king size bed. Her face was covered by veil. Somebody came inside the room and locked the door. Vedika knew that this is her husband.

Advik came near vedika and remove her veil.  Vedika gaze are still lowered. Advik takes her face in his palm and kissed her forehead. He opened the side drawer of bed and gave a red box to vedika.

“open it butterfly ”
Advik said and vedika opened that box. There is a gold chain and a butterfly locket which is made up of diamonds. Vedika looked at the locket and then advik.

“This is a gift from me for our first night ”
Advik exclaimed and took that locket in his hands and tied up in vedika's neck.

“Thank you ”
Vedika said while touching the locket. Advik leans a little kiss vedika. The kiss was sweet and gentle so vedika is liking it.

“Come butterfly let's have a bath together”
He said and pick vedika in his arms.

They went inside the bathroom. Vedika cheeks turned red after thoughting that they are taking a bath together. Advik make vedika stand on her feets but they are still hugging each other. Advik saw Vedika's cheeks turn red so he placed her both hands on his chest.

“Remove my clothes butterfly ”
Advik said to her while caressing her cheek. Listening to him Vedika hides her face in his chest. She moved her hands towards the buttons of his shirt she unbuttoned all his buttons of the shirt and her face was still hiding in his chest.

Advik removed his shirt to gave her full view of his body. He snaked his arm around her waist then he opened the hook of the blouse. He removed the blouse from her body slowly. The blouse was padded so vedika isn't wearing her bra.

Vedika hugged him tightly. He chuckled looking at her shy behaviour. Her soft boobs are touching on his hard chest. He removes her lehnga. Vedika is in just her panty.

“Remove my pants butterfly ”
Advik ordered her. She knows that she didn't escaped tonight she quietly followed him. She moved her hand to remove his belt but accidentally her fingers touch his cock. She hurriedly takes her hand back and hugged him tightly.

Advik smiled and took her face in his palms and start kissing her widely.

“jump..”
Advik commanded her. She followed him. He makes her stand under shower without breaking the kiss. He opened the tap. They both are kissing each other hungryly under the shower. Vedika can't breathe properly so Advik left her lips but not her.

Advik tilted his head and take her boob in his mouth and started sucking it. Vedika know that their position is not comfortable. She closed the tap of shower.