𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-06

After the engagement all family members are eating dinner on the dining table.

I want to say something . Malini said

Everyone looked at her

Shweta I have a wedding proposal for vedika. Malini said and Vedika choked her food and started coughing.

Aunty ap bhi..? Vedika said in lower voice

Shut up you! Malini tells us who is that unfortunate boy after all ? Omwati said

Vedika lowered her face after hearing omwati's word's

I want to make vedika my elder daughter in law!

All girls make their eyes widen. Advik is smriking keep his face lower.

We have no problem in this wedding. Rama said and vedika holds sakshi hand inside the table.sakshi look at her.

Toh ab Manisha ki shaadi ke baad sidha vedi ki shadi ka turn h.. Raj said

I have to go hospital... Vedika said getting up from her seat and start going towards the room.

Dadi didi ko abhi shaadi.... Sakshi is going to say but interrupted by Rama.

So vedi mood is more important than my decision?

I will always obey you dadi you don't need to worry about these things. vedika said coming down from stairs and ignoreing all people she start going towards main gate.

papa hum puch kr aaye ki.... bhumi asked vinay.

if you want to go so u can but at your own risk! vinay said

bhumi hurriedly gets up from her seat and start running towards vedika.manya also followed her.while bhumi is running she slips and almost to fall but manya hold her.

aaram se di..

manya said holding bhumi.

at dining table when bhumi and manya left . shweta and anjali are looking towards sakshi.

don't see me like this maa and choti maa. i m not going anywhere!

really ? raj ask

fine! sakshi said getting up and she go towads bhumi and manya.

After sometime they heard voice of bhumi. She is crying very loudly everyone goes towards the garden area.
They see bhumi, sakshi are lying down on the floor on the grass and wooden swing is over them.vedika is trying to get up from the floor after few seconds she gets up.manya spread her arms so vedika can make her stand.

Didi help me ! Manya asked for help to vedika.

Ahh...you shut up I m not helping you. Vedika said rubbing her back.

Help me guys" bhumi said crying

Chup ho" sakshi said

Vinay,Raj, raghav, abhinav goes and remove the swing over the bhumi and sakshi.

How this all happened? Anjali asked

It happened because of these three idiots.they want to spend their sister's time. Vedika replied rubbing her arm.

Mom give me ointment" bhumi said wiping her tears.

Badi maa give me ice pack please" sakshi asked

Shweta nodded and goes out of the garden.

Vedika phone starts ringing she pick the call turn on the speaker.

Mam are you coming? Pratibha asked (Pratibha is a junior doctor)

No I m not coming ! Vedika replied

Okay mam if there is any issue so you can call me any time" Pratibha said sweetly

Thank you Pratibha" vedika replied to her and cut the call.

Duniya me kitni acchi acchi ladkiya h bhagwan mereko hi kyu esi bhene di" vedika said looking at sky

Even we are better than you.. bhumi said

Don't forget I m yours elder sister"

24/7 badi bhen hone ka ghamand rakhti h phele paida ho gyi toh kya kr liya esa.. bhumi mummered

_____._____._____._____._____.____._____.

Vedika is making bed for sleeping.advik came inside the room he closed the door vedika look at him and then she again start doing her work.advik goes and stand near vedika.

Are you happy with this marriage? Advik asked

I m happy or not do you care ? I m just marrying to you .

I will always do that things which all husband do !

Okay!

She said without thinking twice and advik smirked after listening her reply and he goes out of the room.after that vedika realised what she just do.

What? What I just do...ahh how can I do this? Vedika said to herself

What did you do di ? Bhumi asked

Vo...vo... nothing "

Let's sleep! Sakshi said coming with Manya.

_____._____._____._____._____._____.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
So guys this is a short chapter right now because I m quite busy but I will bring a long chapter soon. Bye and don't forget to vote cuties 🫶🏻💗