𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -17

After vedika and Advik's engagement they moved back to their house. In the train journey no one is talking to each other because vedika is not talking to anyone so her sisters are following her. Aakash is talking to his girlfriend on his mobile looking at him priya is burning.

"baby did you have your food? "
Aakash said to his girlfriend on call. Bhumi got frustrated looking at his teenage boys behaviour.

"baby ke Babu idhar aa! "
Sakshi shouted at him. Aakash looked at her in disbelief then he hang the call.

"what is your problem? You didn't have your boyfriend so why are you breaking my relationship ?"
Aakash almost yells at her. Vedika looked at him without blinking her eyes when aakash saw vedika he gulped his saliva.

"I was just telling sakshi di, I'm not shouting at her "
Aakash defended himself.

"let it be di, he is a child "
Manya said to vedika. Vedika closes her eyes in irritation.

Aakash sat beside vedika and little tap his finger on her shoulder.she opened her eyes. Aakash mummered 'sorry'. Vedika smiled and spread her arms Aakash hugged her tightly like a baby.

Aakash hugged her too tightly so her back hit the seat.

"aren't they being so clingy ?"
Bhumi whispered in sakshi ears and sakshi agreed.

"di, let's play never have I ever "
Aakash said while separating from the vedika. She nodded her head.

"we didn't know how to play that "
Siddhant exclaimed and looked towards his brother who agreed with him.

"bhai you all are too boring !"
Priya made a disgusted face looking at her brothers. Advik rolled his eyes.

Aakash got up from seat and bought water bottles for everyone. He gave them water bottles.

"this game is so easy. I will ask questions from all and who did that thing so he/she will take a sip from water bottle or if you didn't do it so don't take sip from bottle and everyone will say truth no one will lie ! "
Aakash explained the game and they hummed in response.

They all settled on their places then aakash asked his first question.

"never have I ever been masturbated?"

"is this one dirty edition?"
Manya asked while pouting and aakash nodded.

Except vedika, advik, Manya , shaurya , Priya everyone takes sip.

"Never have I ever used a pick up line "
Priya asked this question and all boys take sip and in girls bhumi takes sip.

" to who did you use the pick up line? "
Manya asked bhumi to tease her.

"i used it on mom !"
Bhumi explained and sakshi and vedika chuckled. Siddhant smiled to know that bhumi uses the pick up line on her mother.

"Never have I ever read a smut"
Aakash asked and gave a tease smile to his sister's. In boys no one takes a sip but in girls expect Priya all girls take sips.

"i think you all drink the whole water!"
Aakash said while laughing and the girls chucked.

"Now stop this game we are near our station "
Vedika said and start packing up her stuff. They all nodded.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

Days pass, vedika finnally talked to Advik after 5 days after he apologized and today is the day of Sangeet of vedika and Advik.

Shaurya- sakshi, Bhumi- siddhant, manya-abhay performance.

Shaurya and sakshi performance:

Advik and vedika dance:

"omg...is this my advik who just danced there?"
Malini asked in shock because she is shocked looking at his son who just danced with his soon to be wife.

"yes badi maa Bhai...our bhai danced with bhabhi because bhabhi wanted to perform a dance with him , how can our bhai refuse our bhabhi's request?"
Siddhant laughed and everyone chuckled looking towards vedika and Advik.

Karan and Priya dance performance:

"bhabhi ji,he is not going to introduce me to you so myself karan bestfriend of him "
Karan introduced himself while making weird faces towards advik who is continuously giving him death gares.

"Nice to meet you devar ji !"
Vedika chucked and hit Karan on his arm lightly when he makes weird face towards advik. Karan smiled and gave a side hug to vedika. Advik rolled his eyes looking at them.

"bhabhi, who is her ? "
Karan asked while signing towards palak who is talking with shweta,Raj and Priya.

"karan she is my bestfriend from childhood. Her name is palak "
Vedika said while smriking towards karan who is scratching his back of neck with lower face. Palak saw vedika and came to hug her while running.

"leave me , you are choking me ! "
Vedika said hitting lightly on palak back. Palak rolled her eyes at her talk. Palak leaves vedika and shakes hands with advik who smiles looking at her.

Manya pov :

I was looking for sakshi di suddenly somebody pulled me inside one of the room. Before I could react or scream I felt someone's lips on mine which are hungry eating my lips. I opened my eyes to look who did this to me and I find abhay.

I like him but he is forcing me!

He bites on my lower lip harshly. I Wiggles in his arms and I started hitting me hands on his chest so he left me but he tighten his grip around me.

Now I can't breathe I stopped hitting on his chest and he left me. A lone tear escaped from the edge of my eyes. He brushed off that tear and kissed my cheek.

"chodho.. mereko "
I said and started hitting him on his chest and shoulder with full of power.

He didn't even move a little bit. I was tired and stopped hitting him. He came near my ear and lick my earlobe.

" I will never leave you, baby ! "
He whispered with his husky voice after listening him a shiver ran inside my body. Tears falls from my eyes continuously because I never be this closed of any man and never kissed anyone.

"please..?"
I asked him again. He brushed off my tears and kissed my forehead then leave me. Without wasting any time I ran from there.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Guys this is a short update but the next
update will be long because
I'm a little busy.

See you soon...

🪷✨🦋