𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 - 21

Vedika took one of the balls which is below his length, she massaged it slowly.she pumps his cock faster.Advik is feeling like heaven.

"ahh... butterfly if I will lose myself forgive me "
Advik groaned before vedika could understand anything she was caged under advik.

Without wasting any minute advik takes her boob in his mouth. He was nibbling at her nipple like a baby.

Ahhhhhh.....

Vedika moaned when advik spanked her bosom. Her bosom jiggle for a few seconds before she could say anything advik again spanked her other tit. He placed his lips on her.

Ummm..

Vedika moaned in their kiss. Vedika used to never kiss Advik. He always kissed her, she placed her lips on his but never kissed him. When Advik realised that Vedika couldn't breathe properly, he left her lips.

"Tell me honestly how many girls you have kissed...huh?

Vedika asked him while raising her eyebrow. Advik smiled and pecked on her lips before answering.

"You are the first and last one I have kissed or come closer to a girl. I'm promising you that i will consider every girl who is older than me as my 'mother' or those girl who is younger than me as "my little sister " except you "

Advik said, he kissed her forehead then eyes, nose, cheeks.

"Can I have you ?"
Advik asked and hope is clearly visible in his eyes. Vedika also want him because they are married now she knows advik controlled himself a lot so she nodded. His eyes shines when she nods.

Advik smashed his lips on her. Vedika kissed him back looking at her response advik smrinked vedika could feel his smrik in their kiss. They both got lost in each other. As soon vedika shoved her tounge in his mouth. Advik let his wife do whatever she wants to do.

Their kiss broke when vedika phone rings. Vedika looked at him. Irritation is clearly visible on his face he just wanted to throw that phone on the floor but he controlled. Vedika answer the phone.

"I'm coming "
Vedika spoke on her phone looking in his eyes. Advik eyes are turned red thinking that his wife is leaving him in their special moment. Vedika cut the call and she tried to push advik but he didn't even move. Vedika gulped looking in his red eyes which can pop up anytime.

"you will not go anywhere! Didn't your hospital staff know that you are married now ?".
Advik spoke with dangerous tone. She stare at him for few seconds. Advik get up from her and lay beside her. She quickly goes into the bathroom and changes her clothes.

She came out bathroom and directly goes out of the room without telling him or saying bye to him.

Advik eyes turns red. He have anger issue and when it's about his wife he can't tolerate. He goes to the study table when she was in the washroom.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

All of the members are sitting on the breakfast table of Chauhan House. The responsibility which vedika used to handle now sakshi are handling them. They all are enjoying their breakfast.

“vese...ab vedika ki shaadi ke baad it's suku's (sakshi's) turn ”
Anjali said then lowered her gaze and started praying to God so her daughter don't get mad on her but it's happens opposite sakshi blushed.

Vinay and Raj are passing teasey smiles to sakshi. Then they finally asked her after few minutes.

“who is him let us know too ?”
Rama asked sakshi while sakshi is blushing continuously.