Chapter 23

Ba Reum tried his best to eat all the food on the plate, opening his mouth each time that Hyuk presented him with a new spoonful, all the while keeping the two handles of the sippy cup grasped tightly in his hands.

Halfway through, he felt his stomach start to protest, but still he opened his mouth, chewing slowly and drinking a little to help him swallow it down. He glanced at Hyuk's own plate, which was already empty.

Another bite, and Ba Reum started to feel uncomfortable. He wasn't used to eating such big amounts anymore. Even when he was at Chi Kook's place, his mom never did serve him big portions and always asked if he wanted to have seconds.

Hyuk had said he was allowed to have some more if he was still hungry, and Ba Reum guessed it was just something mommies did, but he couldn't imagine still being hungry after finishing his plate.

Hell, he couldn't even finish his plate at all.

"Are you full, sweetie?" Hyuk asked, seeing the little struggle with swallowing. He had measured the portion to his own eating habits, and with all the workouts he did, and just his sheer size, he could put away a lot of food.

"Sorry," Ba Reum said, looking at Hyuk wide-eyed, "will finish, promise."

"No, you don't have to finish it. I'm already glad if you think your tummy is full," Hyuk said, not wanting the little to eat himself sick.

"Oh," Ba Reum said, still looking at him in surprise.

"So, enough?" Hyuk asked, and Ba Reum gave a shy nod, still expecting to get the rest of the plate over his head or something like that because he hadn't finished.

But all Hyuk did was take the plate away and return with a washing cloth, cleaning Ba Reum's face before removing the bib, trying to not look too amused at the way the little hadn't let go of the sippy cup during their entire lunch and was even clutching it now.

"Ba Reum, you said you needed to do some homework. Do you want to do it now? Or later?" Hyuk asked, looking Ba Reum in the eye. The little thought about it. It was fun being with Hyuk, who was gentle and warm and kind, but he did need to get his homework done as well.

"Mmh, now?" the little asked, "Ba Reum be big now?"

"It's up to you," Hyuk said, and Ba Reum nodded, knowing that when the homework was over, he and Hyuk could still have loads of fun together, unless Hyuk didn't want him little anymore for the rest of the day.

"Ba Reum be little again after?" the little asked, wanting to be sure Hyuk would still want him little after. Right now, Ba Reum wanted to get every little affection he could wrangle out of Hyuk, and he knew that once he was big, the other man would just leave him be.

"Yes, of course," Hyuk said, and Ba Reum nodded, focusing. Taking a few deep breaths, he reluctantly pried loose his headspace, leaving him big.

"Uhm, I should change?" Ba Reum said, feeling the thick diaper underneath him, and realising he was just wearing a sleeper, even though it was pretty with all rainbows on it. It definitely was not clothes he should wear when he was big.

"It's only for a couple of hours," Hyuk reasoned, "barely worth the bother."

"You don't mind it?" Ba Reum asked, feeling a little embarrassed about wearing them, but like Hyuk had said, it was barely worth taking the time to change now and having to change again.

"No, I don't. You look sweet in the sleeper," Hyuk said, resting his big hand on Ba Reum's head, "so, your homework now?"

"Yes, of course," Ba Reum said, "uhm, can I just sit here?"