Chapter 24

Ba Reum was happy when his homework was finally done. He quickly mailed it to himself, happy that he had gotten to use Hyuk's much faster computer. The caregiver was really generous with his stuff.

Carefully getting of the desk chair, his legs did tingle a little from having hung there. Hyuk was really tall. It surprised him that even though Ba Reum was big, that Hyuk was so much bigger than he was.

Opening the door from the office, he glanced around, spotting Hyuk sitting on the couch playing a video game. The man hadn't spotted him, and Ba Reum was unsure what to do now.

"Uhm," Ba Reum said hesitantly. He hoped the man wouldn't be irritated with Ba Reum interrupting his play.

"Oh, Ba Reum, you're here," Hyuk said, immediately pausing his game and getting up from the couch. He had been rather bored, waiting for Ba Reum to finish his homework and come out to be little again, "you finished your homework."

"Yes, I did," Ba Reum said, looking shyly at the big man, wondering if he should wait before he went back to headspace or not. Hyuk got up and went to stand in front of him, which made Ba Reum feel small.

"You want to be little again?" Hyuk asked hopefully, glad when he received the shy nod, "okay, that's good. Why don't you slip into headspace."

"I can," Ba Reum said, resisting the urge to lean against the man while he slowly slipped back into headspace, the comforting warmth filling his mind. When he opened his eyes, he saw Hyuk smile at him, and shyly he smiled back, tucking his thumb in his mouth at the same time.

"Little again?" Hyuk asked, bending over just a little so he could look Ba Reum in the eye.

"Yes," Ba Reum said, before pointing to the television where Hyuk had been playing, "Uk play game?"

"I was. You want to watch?" Hyuk asked, and Ba Reum nodded again, hoping that he could find an opportunity to snuggle with the man, "that's good. But first, I'll check your diaper."

"Oh," Ba Reum said, feeling the large hand suddenly press down on the crotch, and realizing full embarrassment that he had used it twice in his big headspace. He stepped back, his face flushed, "sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about," Hyuk easily said, lifting Ba Reum with a grunt, who immediately wrapped his arms and legs tightly around the man. He pressed his face against Hyuk's shoulder, feeling embarrassed about having used the diaper.

Ba Reum shifted a little, trying to change his headspace a little. He was feeling a little too young for the moment, and he didn't want to bother Hyuk too much with it.

He gave a small yelp when he was laid down on the changing table, having been lost in his concentration.

"Did I hurt you?" Hyuk asked, his face full of concern, scared that he hadn't been careful enough in putting Ba Reum down.

"No, just distracted," Ba Reum said, the long word a bit difficult for him, "you are so strong. Wish I was that strong."

"I'm very strong because I go to the gym a lot, and I make sure I eat right to build muscle," Hyuk said with a smile, relieved that he hadn't hurt Ba Reum, "do you go to a gym?"

"No," Ba Reum said with a frown, looking to the wall while Hyuk had started on opening the sleeper so he could get to the diaper, "too expen...exp...much money."

Ba Reum flushed completely while he was stuttering out the word, wanting to say expensive but his brain didn't seem to be working good enough for it.

"You know, I got a subscription where I can bring a friend for free, if I want," Hyuk said, not having that, but he could easily buy it from Tae Il next time he went, "do you want to join me a couple of times in the week?"