Chapter 13 • You could come with me, if you want

No one's POV:

Britain was frantic all the way to the hospital. He became more frantic when he actually arrived, too. He asked so msny questions all at once to Scotland and N. Ireland (who had only just arrived themselves). The white hallways, with their harsh ceiling lights, worried the smallest of the group the most. Seeing doctors and nurses scattered about didn't help either. The door to the room where England was being held off remained shut, and would have to stay shut while paramedics worked. Britain was pacing up and down the corridor.
"Oh my lord... Do you know what happened!? Do you think he'll be alright!?"
"I don't know," both Scotland and N. Ireland replied to all of his questions.
Wales was not bothered one bit, leaning against the wall and watching the other two try to calm the third down. Not once did he interfere or ask his own questions. His mind probably looked blank. It is good to have at least one calm person in the group.
The other three were bickering. Scotland began to raise his voice, unsure of how else to get the others quiet.
Wales tutted quietly,
"Rwy'n siŵr ei fod yn iach... (I'm sure he is fine)."
"Did you say something?" Scotland ask.
The other two looked at Wales. Both were now quiet and attentive.
"Do you know where he was found?" He asks, standing upright from the wall.
That's not what he said.
Scotland nodded,
"Near the pub from last night. I think he got mugged."
An audible gasp of shock came from Britain,
"Don't say that!"
The three went back to bickering, all the while Wales just watched.

It took awhile, roughly an hour, but someone was finally able to tell the four about England's condition. There were definitely fractures, brusing, cuts. All of which Britain winced at the thought of. And then the mention of a head injury. Those typically aren't good. And it didn't seem good for his case, either. The moment the doctor uttered a single word about a coma, Britain nearly shrieked. N. Ireland and the doctor attempted to calm him down.
Wales looked at Scotland with a rather bored expression.
"I think Britain forgot to lock the front door. I should probably go lock it up right now."
It was true. Britain had forgotten to lock the front door.
Scotland nodded back,
"Sure. Get back safe."

Wales quietly left the group and out the hospital. He walked steadily, hands in pockets with his senses attentive. The sky was already dimming. Lamposts began to shine out onto the pavement. Without hesitation, he made his way to the bar. But he didn't enter. He walked around the area surrounding the bar for some time. He slowed his pacing and eyed the place up and down. Still, not much of an expression could be read.

Not long after, he stopped near a bush. A white, silky fabric sparkled under the lamp lights. He grapsed his hand through the rigid twigs of the bush and pulled out what could now be seen as gloves. These would look good with some casual, formal attire. He stuffed the gloves into his pocket and began the treck back to Britan's house.

On the way there, a tall, menecing figure loomed about in the darkness. Wales didn't stop walking, but definitely slowed his pace. His eyes looked the figure up and down until they both walked past each other.
"Soviet," he tutted as a greeting. A small, friendly smile might of appeared on his face.
Soviet spun around to face the shoter man.
"Привет, Wales."
"How are you?"
"I am fine," he grumbled, "and you?"
"Fine as well," Wales burried his hand and gloves deeper into his pocket.
"Where is Britian?" The other asked.
Wales huffed,
"'Hospital. He's proper worried for England," and not a single ounce of worry leaked from his own voice, "and where's China?" He figured it'd only be appropriate to ask.
Soviet huffed, too,
"He is going home. Unlike me... My flight has been delayed until tomorrow. There is a bit of a snow storm in Moscow."

How sad. Wales just nodded back, ready to turn back around and go back to the house. But, out of curtosy (and for someone else's enjoyment) spoke once more.
"Would you like to head back with me - to Britain's house? I'm sure he'd love your company when he returns."