Playing together

Requested by funcandy31

Image:

Pet regression/ petre: a safe state of mind which is freeing and without responsibilities

Pet regression/ petre: a safe state of mind which is freeing and without responsibilities. it is like age regression in that way but the difference is instead of going into a child like mindset it's a more of a pet mindset dog,cat, etc

Sapnap is regressing into a dog, just because I can

TW/CW: Mention of divorce, neglect and physical abuse

//- Third Person -\\

Sapnap had been Pet regressing for a couple of years now, and about one year ago he had told his boyfriend Dream. Obviously he was completely supportive and asked Sapnap what he could do to help him.

Sapnap regresses into a puppy, and probably regresses once or twice a day. He has certain brushes he uses for when he regresses, and even has some of those teddies with the squeaky thing inside. 

You may be wondering why Sapnap pet regresses right? Well, it's because of neglect and physical abuse from his parents. Well the neglect was from his mother and the physical abuse was from his dad. The two had equal custody over him when they got divorced, but Sapnap truly believes that they didn't want custody over him. 

So, he first found comfort in Dream (or Clay at the time), sitting on call with him and playing minecraft with him before very slowly realising a new way of comfort (around when he was 17-16) but was only able to actually use it when he moved out. This was obviously his pet regression. 

Now Dream and Sapnap were playing with some of the things that helped Sapnap when he regressed, they were sitting on Dreams bedroom/ office floor. Dream was currently sitting on his bed, as Sapnap lent against his bed frame. 

He was holding a small panda toy, that had a small squeaky inside of it. He was sitting and playing with it, whilst Dream brushed through his hair with the brush that they used specially for when he was regressing. 

"Tell me when you want me to stop pup."

"Carry on please.. like it.."

"Of course, then we can play?" 

Sapnap hummed, leaning his head more towards Dream. Dream smiled to himself and continued to brush through Sapnaps hair, hearing small rumbles coming from his throat. The two continued to sit there, not speaking but merely enjoying each other's presence before Sapap finally said something. 

"I wanna play now.."

"Ok lovely, you stay there and i'll go get you your toys." 

Sapnap nodded, pouting slightly as he didn't really want Dream to leave. He watched as Dream walked out of the room, whining slightly at the loss of warmth and comfort the other emitted. But, soon enough Dream came back. He was holding a small clear ball that lit up in his right hand, and in his left was a chew toy and a cuddly bear. 

Dream smiled as he watched Sapnap's face light up, sitting down opposite him and placing the things he had brought on to the floor. The two began to play with the items, Sapnap holding the chew toy in his mouth (and very obviously chewing it) as the two males began to lightly throw the ball back and forth at each other. 
The ball lit up, flashing blue and red when it came into contact with the ground. This amused Sapnap so much, making him laugh slightly and this made Dream laugh as well. 

"Are you having fun Sappy?"

"M'yeah!"

"Do you want to play outside? Or do you want to stay here?"

"Stay here. is cold outside." 

Dream nodded, deciding to move from where he sat opposite Sapnap. He instead moved over and sat down next to him, pulling the younger into a loving hug. Sapnap giggled as Dream gently peppered kisses all over his face, and Dream then rubbed his stubble against Sapnaps face. 

"BUBB!! Stoppp!"

"What? I'm just hugging you!"

Dream laughed as he spoke, just wanting to make his lover laugh (as anyone would). The two laughed lightly, the toys and ball discarded on the floor as Sapnap nuzzled his face into Dreams chest. 

"You tired sweetheart?" 

"mhm.." 

Dream smiled and lightly pressed his lips against Sapnaps hair, making the other blush and smile. Dream held Sapnaps waist with one of his hands and with the other he ran his fingers through Sapnaps long and silky smooth hair. 

"Sleep well my love.." 

//- End -\\

775 words

lol sorry for the short ish chapter!! I've got a lot of good requests i get to write, so I look forward to them!!! 

I hope you enjoyed!

Requests----> 

BYEEEE   (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ