Jokes..

Requested by Ghostbur_5

Image:

TW/ CW: Bad self image + scars

Pls read the note at the end!! It's very important!

//- Third Person -\\

All through out high school, Dream (or Clay) was always bullied for being the 'fat one' or the 'big kid.' And that obviously made him slightly self concious, but never enough for him to actively seek out ways to get rid of the weight.
That was until he started making YouTube videos.. some random picture of him got leaked and he tried to fend off all of the accusations that it was actually him, because he didn't want people to know. But the hate was too much, and people started showing up at his and his parents house. All to find out if Dream was actually the man in the picture.

It all got to him, and he began to take extreme measures as to not have that happen to him or his family again. He exercised exsessively, ate less and less, basically fasting and more. He did what ever he could to lose weight, until he was eventually able to get surgery to remove about 15 pounds of loose skin. He was proud of himself, but he wasn't happy with what remained from that time period. The massive purple-pink scar from the surgery, the guilt of putting his family through the situation. It stuck with him. And he hated it.

The feeling of guilt towards his parents for putting them through that, the guilt towards his other family members for the fear of something happening. He didn't feel any remorse or guilt for himself. Even though the scars and the memories haunted him and made him feel worse about what had happened, he thought he deserved it. He thought he deserved all of the shit scars and shit memories.

Now; he hates wearing clothes that are too tight, he hates not wearing a shirt unless he absolutely needed to. All because he was scared of being judged or ridiculed. And because he hated his body. Like hell.

//- Sapnap -\\

"DREAMMM!!"

"Hi Sap. What's up?"

I walked over to Dream, flopping onto the couch beside him as he smiled at me. I smiled back, sitting up and pulling his body towards mine.

"Can we go to the beach with Karl and George?"

I asked, still smiling broadly. But I noticed that Dream looked a little bit.. nervous? I'm not entirely sure what the expression was but it wasn't happiness let me tell you that.

"I- uh.. we can if you want..? I don't really mind."

I frowned, noticing that Dream demeanour changed instantly, like someone had just snapped their fingers. I sighed and grabbed on to his hands, interlocking our fingers. I know Dream doesn't like to say how he feels, but we've been trying to make him better in that sense.