Stolen Hoodie

Based off of some fanart I saw but it said not to repost so- but I'll give the credit anyway :)

@damianit but idk what on 😭

Rly short chapter lol-

//- Third Person -\\

Lots of partners give their loved ones a hoodie, or any other over sized piece of clothing. Some people have clothes to their lovers because they asked them to, and some gave them as gifts. But sometimes, people's significant others would steal hoodies or over sized t-shirt from their loved ones.

Sapnap was one person who was extremely guilty of that. He'd constantly steal his boyfriend Dream's hoodies and shirts, because he liked them. He liked the smell of Dreams cologne that lingered on the fabric, and the feeling of the fabric. Since Dream only bought clothing with certain fabric textures because of sensory issues.

Currently, Dream had been doing laundry and had put all of the newly cleaned clothes away. Sapnap instantly noticed and waited patiently for Dream to go and do something else, just so that he could and steal it.

"Sap! Do you want some food?"

"No thanks! You can have some though!"

Sapnap yelled back, listening for Dreams footstep and waiting for his chance. As soon as he heard Dreams footsteps drift off, he took his chance. He swiftly tiptoed across the hallway, and reached Dreams room. He walked in, rummaging through the freshly clean clothes and eventually finding the hoodie that he was certain Dream wore the most.

The hoodie wasn't that over sized on Dream, but the height comparison between Dream and Sapnap was hilarious. So, when sapnap put on Dreams hoodie, the fabric basically drowned his body. But Sapnap didn't mind, he loved the feeling of Dreams clothes on his body.

After a brief moment of silence, Sapnap tiptoed back into his own room and sat on his bed. When he was sat on his bed, he brought his lovers hoodie up to his face and nuzzled into it.

//- Dream -\\

I was finally done with my laundry. Now I was making myself a cup of tea (because tea's amazing and I don't like coffee). Making the cup of tea didn't take long, since it was pretty simple to make.

When I was done, I took a sip and walked back upstairs. I wanted to put on a hoodie, since the house was becoming colder for some reason. I walked into my room and towards my closet, rummaging through my newly hung up hoodies. But I couldn't find one of the hoodies I wore quite frequently. It was a bright green hoodie so I couldn't have missed it. 

"Sapnap? Do you know where my green hoodie is?" 

"Hm.. Nope.." 

I smirked, knowing that he most likely took it. 

"You absolutely sure you haven't seen it?" 

"uh-huh.."

"Sap your acting really suspicious right now."

"..."

No answer. It was definitely Sapnap who took my hoodie. I had a plan though. Obviously. 

"Sapnap.." 

"No..!"

"Sappy.."

"No! Stop itt!!"

"Sweetie." 

"STOPPP!!"

I knew he was getting VERY flustered, but I continued anyway. It's not like I'm angry at him for wearing my hoodie, he looks cute in it anyway. I knew I probably only needed to say one last nickname before he'd eventually confess. 

"Honey?" 

"STOPPP!! I HAVE IT ON! NOW QUIT IT WITH THE NICKNAMES!"

I smiled as Sapnap slammed open the door, revealing his small and short body basically drowned in my hoodie. It was an adorable sight, and it caught me off guard a bit, despite me always seeing Sapnap wearing my hoodies and shirts. 

"D-Dream..?" 

I stared at the sight in front of me, slowly walking towards him before attacking him with a giant hug. I lifted him up and held him in my arms, nuzzling my head into his chest. 

"Dude- you're so weird..!" 

"What why?!"

"Because I'm only wearing your hoodie-"

"Well that's one of my favourites.. And you're my favourite person, so I guess it matches.." 

"Shut up.." 

"Okay." 

I smirked, nuzzling my face into Sapnaps shoulder instead of his chest and kissing it softly. 

//- End -\\

695 words

lol this is rly short compared to what I usually write- but i think it's rly cute. 

I hope you enjoyed! 

Requests----> 

BYEEE