Scared to regress: pt2

Part two was requested by nickxch4rl1e and original chapter was requested by Ghostbur_5

Do I need to put what age regression is again? Screw it I will.

Age regression: when a person's thoughts, emotions, and behaviour revert to an earlier stage of development. Safe for work only!!
Little: a person who regresses
Caregiver: someone who looks after a little while they're in little space

Caregiver~Sapnap
Little~Dream

Summary of pt1: dream age regresses and Sapnap doesn't know. He tries to fight it off whilst Sapnap is streaming but he finds out.

TW/CW: Mentions of emotional abuse

//- Third Person -\\

"Why didn't you tell me, my dear..? I could have helped you. I could have cared for you."

"Scared.."

Sapnap nodded, knowing he wasn't going to be able to get anything else out of Dream when he was in this state of mind. So what did he do? He held his boyfriend close in his arms and drifted him off to sleep. Like any normal person would do.

"Sleep well my darling boy.. we'll talk in the morning.."

That night, Dream fell asleep whilst age regressing. As normal. But this time? This time was different. This time he had Sapnap to help him. To comfort him as he slipped into a deep sleep.

Sapnap on the other hand, didn't fall asleep for a while. He sat holding a sleep Dream in his arms, carressing his golden brown hair gently. He racked his brain for ways to bring up the age regression. He grabbed his phone and began to research about age regression, and how to help those who did it.

//- Sapnap -\\

When I woke up, Dream was still asleep. I smiled, kissing his hair softly before rubbing his cheek with my thumb. I did it lightly, as to allow him more time to sleep. As i waited for Dream to wake up, i reached for my phone and continued to look at how I can help Dream when he age regresses.

"Mhm.. S-sap..?"

"Oh. I'm sorry love.. i didn't mean to wake you up.."

"It's okay.. I was kinda awake anyway.. what are you doing?"

"I was just about to go in my phone and wait for you to get up. But now you're up.. can we talk about yesterday?"

I could feel and see Dreams body language change instantly, and I frowned. He sat up from where he lay on my chest and moved, sitting opposite me. I sat up as well, grabbing his hands and squeezing them.

"Oh. Right."

"I- we can wait if you want love.. but we have to talk about it at some point today." 

"No it- it's fine.." 

I nodded, squeezing his hands in support as he took a deep breath. I could tell as he began to speak, that he didn't really know what to say. I smiled, interrupting him to speak.

"You don't know what to say do you?" 

"I- no.." 

"Okay love.. why don't I ask you some questions and you just answer?"

Dream nodded, looking into my eyes and smiling at me softly. I smiled back, rubbing my thumb over his knuckles as I began to ask questions. 

"Okay uh.. What age do you- regress to?"

"Uhm.. maybe like... between 4 and 7? I never go above or below that I don't think.." 

"Okay my love. Do you have anything that could help you? Something that makes you more comfortable?"

"I have a stuffy.. It's usually on my bed. Or Patches. Or any of the cats.. Or you.." 

I blushed at the last bit Dream had mumbled, clearly trying to hide what he had said. 

"Okay love.. anything else?" 

"I don't- think. If I think of anything else I can tell you.." 

"Okay love, let's go make some pancakes?" 

"Yeah! Cmon!"

I laughed, allowing Dream to grab my hand and pull my body up off of his bed and out of the room. He pulled me into the kitchen and bounced up and down where he stood, watching in excitement as I began to make the pancakes. 

//- Sapnap ~ A couple days later -\\

"Dream? My love where are you?" 

I walked around our house, trying to find Dream. I walked into all of the rooms in the house checking them all. 

"Dream?" 

I walked into my room, seeing Dream sitting on my bed with one of my more oversized hoodies on. Patches, Milo and Niomi were sitting near him, Patches in his lap and Milo and Niomi were sitting next to him. 

"Love? Are you regressing or no?" 

Dream looked up at me, with pure and innocent green eyes. I smiled, walking over and running my hand as he put up 4 fingers, showing me that he had regressed to the age of 4.

"Okay love.. what would you like to do?"

"Mhm?"

"We could.. colour?"

Dream shook his head, and continued to as I began to list different things we could do, going slowly so that Dreams small mind could process it. Eventually I ran out of ideas, so I asked Dream just so that he had an opinion and option. 

"What would you like to do sweetie?" 

"Wanna.. hug..!"

"Of course my love. Cm'ere." 

I opened my arms, and allowed Dream to nuzzle his body into my own. Patches was no longer sitting on Dreams lap, but right on top of his knees. I ran my hands through Dreams hair, knowing not to go too over the top with touching him (in a comforting way not a weird way) as it could overstimulate him or make him uncomfortable. 

Dream had told me that when he regressed to age 4 he would rather just sit and cuddle. Which i was fine with. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. 

"I love you sweetheart.. My baby." 

Dream nuzzled his face into my chest more, wrapping his arms loosely around my upper back. 

"Sleep well my Dream.."

//- End -\\

990 words

lol sorry this sucked- i had no ideas but wanted to get a chapter out. 

I hope you enjoyed!

Requests---->

BYEEE