Aquarium Date 🎨 (F)

"Seriously, Rafayel. I thought we'll be going somewhere quiet?" You said after observing crowds of people lurking around the aquarium,

"Is this the definition of 'quiet' you had in your brain? Pfft. It makes sense knowing how much of a chatterbox you are."

"Glub glub glub. Too many questions. Let's just come inside." Rafayel rolled his eyes as he opened his closed fists, revealing his palm.

You're confused about what he's doing.

"Hm?" You mumbled.

"Hold my hand so I won't get lost." He said with a pout while scratching the back of his head with his other hand.

I can't help but chuckle at his cute actions, "What are you? A kid?"

"You're my bodyguard aren't you??? It's your duty to keep me safe!!" He finally held my hand, with his ears bright red.

He ran with me inside the aquarium as our hands intertwined. This is not a "bodyguard and employer" behavior. It's something else.

Rafayel and Y/N entered the breathtaking aquarium. There we're loads of exotic fishes. The scent is very ocean-like, not fish-like.

"Now this is something that is very fishy, isn't it?" He said, walking me around the aquarium.

You admired every spot in the aquarium — the trash center is not included — it's truly a wonderful experience.

Looking at Rafayel, it seems like this is not his first time visiting here.

A familiar-looking little boy suddenly approached the both of you.

"You're the miss hunter from last time, right?? The beautiful, fish catcher!" He said with excitement in his eyes.

Recognizing him, you instantly gave the little kid a light smile.

"I remember you. And yes, I'm the hunter from before." You said.

Suddenly, you were interrupted by Rafayel.

"Excuse you. I'm the one who caught the fish. I should receive the 'beautiful' compliment." He smirked, showing off his dimples.

"Oh?? Are you and Miss Hunter a couple?"

You immediately shook your head and denied, "He's no-"

"We are, aren't we, my fish ball?" Rafayel said in the most gentleman-like tone — who is exactly unlike him.

It became awkward for you, it even made everything more awkward when the little boy's mother called him.

He then spoke up, chuckling at you, "Who's more beautiful, the fish or me?" Squeezing your hand tight, it made you feel you had butterflies in your stomach — or fishes!

"T-the fishes of course." You averted your gaze from him.

"Too bad. Because for me, you're more beautiful than the fishes."