"Yes President!" 🩺 (F)

!! School Setting AU !!

★★★★★

Zayne's POV

"It's bothersome that the Vice president changed school's." I said, speaking to the other council members, "A vice president is an important job. We need to fill in that empty role as soon as possible."

Our representative raised their hand, "Shall we ask the students to vote for another vice president?"

That idea wasn't so bad. But it will be tiring to organize, it's not even necessary to create a voting system for just one person.

"Shall we just pick one of the most reliable students?" I suggested as I adjusted my glasses while looking at some paperworks.

"Unfortunately, we don't have that kind power, pres." The secretary, Ms. Yvonne replied.

"Indeed. We should call for the school admin."

After some time, the admin arrived at the meeting room. What he said was shocking. It is told that a Vice President is already chosen so we do not need to get on to this problem.

Our new vice president. She's on her 2nd semester at this moment. She's rumored as the femme fatale, also the smartest in her class.

I can't help but feel intrigued, We'll finally meet her later along with the other council members after class.

I arrived at our meeting place earlier than usual to prepare some files. Surprisingly, an oddly familiar face was sitting on one of the chairs.

I caught her attention as I closed the door, we locked eyes and I can see her face clearly. She's....

"Zayne?" She questions me, with her head tilting slightly. She soon stood up, walking closer to me.

Every step she makes, my heartbeat arises. She went to observe my features.

"It is you without a doubt. Do you remember me, Zayne?" She formed a little smile.

I cleared my throat, even when I don't want to admit it, my ears are surely red, "Yes. It's you." I replied.

"Y/N." I said her name. Why does it feel nice? I only told her name. We maintained eye contact and everything around me somewhat stopped.

She averted her gaze from mine, with a small blush growing on her cheeks. Heh cute.

"I'm chosen as the Vice President by the administrators. Are you perhaps the President?" She spoke up, breaking the silence.

"I am. I also look forward with working with you, Y/N. Let's work together." I replied as I smiled.

"Yes President!" She said in a cheerful tone with a chuckle.

As soon as the other council members arrived, our meeting started. It went on smoothly and Y/N is incredibly good. Her ideas are good and all of the members are already fond of her in such short time.

Of course, the president and vice president should always stick together. I'm glad it's her that was chosen. She's sweet unlike the rumors. Unfortunately, she's somewhat naive when I make a move on her.

Yes. I've caught feelings for her again. Or maybe, it never left. I loved her since childhood.

"Y/N, after arranging the yearbooks, let me treat you at the newly opened cafe. Are you free?" I said as I moved a little closer to her.

"Yes President." She replied with a smile.

But some time has passed and she's still not aware of my feelings. It's as if she only sees me platonically.

It's bothering me so much to the point where I can't focus at all. Y/N, you're driving me crazy.

Today's our Valentines day and we hosted an event. There are snacks, sweets, and fun games — it's Y/N's idea.

I was debating whether to confess to Y/N or just keep my feelings hidden. Being friends is enough for me if she only sees me platonically.

Surprisingly, Yvonne came up to me, handing me a paper.

I stared at her confused, then I noticed Y/N's signature, "Are you asking me to sign this?"

"Oh Pres. The council asked you to sign this." She said, giving me the pen and paper.

I immediately signed the paper.

Little did I know that I've fallen into a trap. Two police-like students (it's a costume) got a hold of me, wanting me to follow them.

It's the jail booth... Who signed me up there?

Then I remembered Yvonne. It's the paper that I signed. I should've read the whole thing before signing it.

Feeling defeated, I followed the police students obediently. Surprisingly, they weren't bringing me to the jail booth, instead, they took me in the academy's rooftop.

Y/N was standing there as the winds blew on her hair. She looks magical.

She noticed my presence. Then I realized she's holding a bouquet of roses. My heart was pounding loudly as she started to come closer at my direction.

She handed me the bouquet and smiled, "For you, Zayne. Happy Valentines. Read the letter."

Is this the reality? Y/N is giving me roses with a smile on her face.

"Oh the letter.." I mumbled, I don't even care what I look like right now.

" I mumbled, I don't even care what I look like right now

After I read the letter, Y/N's face turned red. She's beautiful. No. She's gorgeous. The woman I love.

"You don't have to answer my confession now, just—" I cut her off by planting a kiss on her cheek.

"I won't answer you now but I'd rather ask a question." I moved closer to her, our noses almost touching.

"Can I be your boyfriend?" I caressed her face, awaiting for an answer.

"Yes, President." She smiled as she let our lips collide, sweetly and passionately.

★★★★

When will this happen to me LMAOOO

Don't forget to vote baes <333