"Till I make you mine." 💤 [02]

Part 2 of my oneshots 🎀

Play Paparazzi by Lady Gaga !!

★★★★★

You woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom with your body tied on the corner of the bed. Once you heard footsteps, you closed your eyes, pretending to be asleep.

You felt Xavier's presence and smelled his cologne. Everything is just like back then. Back then when the both of you are still good friends. But of course, things change.

He became obsessed with you.

"You don't need to pretend," His whispers became louder as he went closer. You can feel his warm breath as he speaks, "I'll kiss you if you won't wake up."

You never opened your eyes fastly your whole life. Your cheeks burned red at his words.

Maybe it's fine... No! Stop Y/N!!!

"Shut up." You stared daggers at Xavier.

"I'm a bit offended. Is it that bad to be kissed by me? Your little star?" He maintained eye contact with you, using his signature puppy doe eyes.

How irritating it is that you're still getting swayed by that charm of his.

You have to think of a plan to escape quickly... Or...

But nevertheless, Xavier has gone insane kidnapping you.

You can't believe he still remembers the nickname you gave him back then.

After all these years, it's been long since you've been intimately close with him, you can't deny that he still have those features you absolutely love.

Xavier just chuckled and kept whispering sweet nothings at your ear.

You observed the surroundings. Several pictures of you were all over the walls with heart drawings and words like "mine" and "my queen."

And... familiar photos of men are pasted in one corner, one of your male co-workers is included. All of them were drawn with an "X" sign.

He probably killed all of them.

Xavier followed my gaze, seeing that I noticed the pictures.

"Do you love my room, Y/N?" He looked at you with those eyes again. Obsessed eyes, "Have you ever wondered why people, especially men, had gone missing?"

"You're disposing them. I know." You stared back at him, shocking him slightly due to your calmness.

"Aren't you mad that I kidnapped you?" The both of you locked eyes as he moved closer.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

Your answer confused Xavier, then a smirk formed at your face.

Little did he know that you already untied yourself, holding a syringe with melatonin.

In one swift movement, you shot him with the syringe. As expected, he somehow weakened. As a person who sleeps 24/7, the drug you used is effective for him.

He fainted on his bed, sleeping as if there are no dangers at his surroundings. But all of us knows that...

The most dangerous person here is you.

You planted a kiss on Xavier's cheek as you tied him up on his bed, you made sure that he can't escape.

Oh he looks like an angel.

You found your phone hidden on one of his drawers. You immediately opened the hidden conversation with Tara.

TARAAIN'TYUMMYYYYY😝😝
[LOCKED]

Ily girl

Let me guess
Is he oiled up?

No!!
I mean..
Not yet😘
But girl seriously, thanks for helping me out

Anything for you<33
Now go do whatever you want!!
I have your back

Tara is offline

"You kidnapped me, Xavier?" I chuckled softly, "You're wrong. I'm the one who kidnapped you."

You're the one who's 'originally' obsessed with Xavier. Tara is one of the witnesses. You followed him around, took pictures of him everywhere he went and lastly, killing off girls who dared to talk to him.

You knew Xavier's kidnapping plan beforehand thanks to Tara. And now, the tables have turned.

You saw the cut in his arms. It's already healed because of his Evol. He's now a puppy in a leash.

And you being the puppy's master gives you tingles around your body. Though it's the wrong thing to do but, you can't help it.

You belong to Xavier and Xavier belongs to you.

You can't wait for him to wake up.

★★★★★

Planning on making this a fanfic

Stalker x Stalker trope🫶🫶

Don't forget to vote❤️❤️ it helps me a lot !!