"Can't stay away from me" 💤 [01]

Idk what's to call this, is this angst?? idk. but this is definitely not fluff🧍🧍

(what should i call this??😭)

Y'ALL SHOULD PLAY ANIMALS BY MAROON 5💯

★★★★★

"No matter how many times it takes, and no matter where you are, I'll find you."

******

Cold sweat ran through your face as you hurriedly packed your bags for you to move away from the city. You're anxious "he" would follow you again.

With the help of your friend Tara, you finally found a way to escape. A car would pick you up and drive you away from here.

Bringing in your bags, you spotted a black car in front of your apartment. It's probably the car Tara's lending you.

You opened the car, seeing a man with a pitch black eye-mask, even when he's wearing that, it's undeniable that he's devastatingly handsome.

"Bring me far away from here. Anywhere except here." You said frantically, closing the car door. You're scared he might follow you again.

The man begun to drive and you were relieved. You felt a sense of freedom. A freedom you once lost since college.

"Hey, what's your name?" You asked the driver, planning to start a conversation. He glanced at you for a second and... he somehow looked like "him".

It can't be him right? It's impossible. Tara won't bring you to someone dangerous.

"It's Lumiere, miss." As he answered, you let out a sigh of relief.

"You look terrified when you came in. Something must've been bothering you. He muttered out of the blue, his baritone voice gave you tingles everywhere.

"Miss, are you listening?"

You escaped from your inappropriate thoughts as he spoke.

"I was lost in thoughts. Did you say something?" Embarrassment washed over you. You can feel his gaze through the rearview mirror.

"If you're thirsty, there are bottles of water at the side. Feel free to get one." You can see Lumiere smile, and it was hell wrong for you to think he's cute.

As you drank some water, you checked your phone, seeing 10+ unread notifications from Tara.

TARAAIN'TYUMMYYYYY😝😝

HEYYYY
Are you asleep??

You missed a call from Tara

Girl I'm in front of ur house
The lights are off are you even home?😭
Where are you??
I'm getting worried...

THIS ISN'T FYNNY ANYMORE
*Funny
Are you okay??

Tara poked you 5 times in a row

Huh what is Tara saying? You're already safe with Lumiere.

You immediately texted a reply.

TARAAIN'TYUMMYYYYY 😝😝

WDYMMMM
im already omw the driver's hot🤭

What?!!
I was the one supposed to go w you
GET AWAY NOW! I'll call the police

Tara is offline

Your heart is palpitating rapidly as fear washed over you. The car stopped, Lumiere - no. There's no doubt that it's "him." He smirked, seeing that you've fallen into his trap.

"Xavier." You spoke up coldly as you glared at him. Your hand is slowly reaching to unlock the car door without Xavier noticing. Of course, as a Deepspace Hunter, you're trained to handle these kinds of situations.

"Your one and only." He replied, removing his black mask. You saw a full glimpse of his eyes.

They are as dark as a void, but his obsessiveness showed.

You threw him your bag, rushing to get out of his car. As you dash your way out, you can feel that Xavier is running after you.

You pulled out your pocket knife and threw it at him. Unfortunately, due to your fear, you only hit his arm.

You kept running.

Suddenly, your head started spinning as if you're drugged. Then you recalled, you drank water from the car earlier. That jerk must've mixed something in it!

But still, you tried to be composed. You wish to see a passerby but there was none. It's as if you're in a middle of nowhere.

You tripped and sprained your ankle.

'No, no, no, no! I have to keep going!'

You tried to stand up but you failed. Your vision is becoming hazy and your body weakened. It's no long before you collapse as everything turned to black. You felt gentle hands wrap around your shoulders.

"You're lucky I love you..." That was all you heard before passing out.

★★★★★

PART TWO WILL BE POSTED TODAY PROMISEEE

Don't forget to vote♡