"Within the stars" 💤 (F)

!! This oneshot took place in Xavier and MC's past lives !!

(From Xavier's myths, where he's part of the royal family and your sparring partner)

★★★★

You are lying on the warm grass, under the moonlight, exhausted after sparring with Xavier.

"You wouldn't be this exhausted if you hit me after ng 13th move." Xavier giggled, giving me a hand to stand up.

"Why would I do that? I don't want to win because you wanted me to." You took his hand as you stood up.

"Typical Y/N. Always wanted to win fair and square." Xavier pulled you closer to him as he smiled, with his hand on your waist and the other on your hand.

"What did you expect? A future Grandis Knight should always be fair. " You said as you gave him a peck near his lips. You instantly saw a blush spreading around his ears.

"You are no knight..." He mumbled, averting his gaze away, "A queen suits you more."

"I'm already your queen, Xav." You chuckled as you intertwined your hands with him.

"Then, allow me to take my Queen somewhere she can relax." Xavier let go of your waist and used his Evol to teleport the both of you somewhere.

You found yourself in a beautiful garden near the lake. The stars are reflecting themselves on the clear water of the lake and the flowers around are giving you the best scent. A calming, sweet scent.

Is it just you or the stars are shining very brightly this night?

"Xavier, this place... They're beautiful." You twirled around, facing Xavier as the cold breeze run around through your hair, making it fly around.

Xavier plucked out a red rose, smiling as he walked closer to you, placing the flower behind your ear.

"There's someone more beautiful than the glistening glow of the stars we ought to enjoy."

Xavier locked eyes with you. You can see your own reflection in his eyes, and in this moment, you knew that you're the only one who captured his heart.

"She's the one who stands before me, within the stars."

Xavier gently holds you in his arms, your bodies close together under the moonlight. He looks into your eyes, leaning in slowly and kisses you softly, tenderly, and sweetly.