"From a mission" 🩺 (S)

You stopped by at Akso Hospital after a mission for a check-up. You saw Yvonne in the entrance.

"Ms. Yvonne! I have an appointment with Dr. Zayne. Is he in his office right now?" You asked the nurse as she turned her attention to you.

"Ms. Y/N.... It's just..." She awkwardly scanned you from head to toe, added with a confused chuckle, "Yes. Doctor Zayne is in his office, currently waiting for you."

You're also confused at Yvonne's behavior. It seemed different.

You waved goodbye at Yvonne and headed instantly at Zayne's office. As you lead your way, people at the hospital turn their heads as you walk, giving you weird gazes. What's happening?

You entered Zayne's office after knocking. As you enter, he also had that shocked, unusual expression.

"Y/N...? Where have you been earlier before coming here?" Zayne asks as he averted his gaze.

"From a mission. Why..?"

Then you realized. As of now, you're wearing a revealing dress, showing a bit of your cleavage, but mostly your legs. Embarrassment instantly washed over you.

"It's just for a mission, I swear! Nothing else..." A pout formed your lips as you fiddled your fingers.

"You walked around the hospital wearing that?" Zayne's ears are red, his tone a bit stern.

"I guess?" You replied, then you thought of teasing him a little. You walked closer to his desk and sat on it, showing off your legs.

"I look hot, no?" A smirk was plastered on your face. Zayne can't help but stare at your lips, as well as your legs.

He groaned, "So much that I considered taking your clothes off."

His flirtatious tone was followed by his hands caressing your thighs. Slowly getting up.

"Only if I can get permission though..." He leaned over at his desk, whispering softly in your ear. His warm breath makes your heart palpitate, as well as your clitoris.

You answered him with a kiss, forcing your tongue desperately inside Zayne. He replied with the same passion as he slowly unzips your dress, his bare hands touching your skin makes you shiver.

Your body was soon revealed in front of Zayne, he went down to your neck, planting hard bites.

"Mnn... Zayne... I didn't lock the door... Ahh..!" You bit your lower lip to prevent your moans from escaping.

His thumb was pressed against your lower lip, "Don't. You'll hurt yourself." He said gently, "And as for the door.... No one will come in because I told them to leave me alone whenever you're here. Even if they do walk in, who cares?"

He captured your lips as he started to remove his clothes piece by piece, and oh God. He smells like baby powder but somehow, it's intoxicating.

You were getting drunk by his kisses and nibbles while his hands roam around your body lustfully.

His touch is gentle yet desperate. As if he waited for this to happen. Surprisingly, he opened his drawer and took out a condom. How on earth was he able to pull something like a condom randomly.

"It might hurt..." Zayne's voice is gentle, making your heart flutter, "Are you sure, Y/N?"

"I'm more than sure, Doctor Zayne. Let's study our bodies anatomy together." Your hands lingered down at his abs, tracing it with desire.

Fastly but gently, Zayne began to thrust his erection inside you. Though it stings a bit, you can't deny that your desire has been satisfied.

"Zayne. I feel like this is a reward for completing my mission." You managed to whimper out as you wrap your arms around Zayne's shoulders.

"I can reward you anytime you finish a mission. Just say the word." He forced his tongue inside yours, passionately.

★★★★★★★★

Well, sorry for not uploading this yesterday 😭 I ACCIDENTALLY FELL ASLEEP
(with Xavier ofc)

Anyway I'll try to actively post here. Don't forget to vote pookies ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡