"One of your french girls" 🎨 (S)

!! "S" means smut in case y'all forgot !!

I recommend playing "One Of The Girls" on repeat😍

★★★★

As Rafayel dragged you in his studio, he instantly grabbed a canvas, a paintbrush, some paint, and.. a weird looking shovel??

"My darling bodyguard, do you know the movie titanic?" He said, analysing me from head to toe, "You'd be a good reference."

"Almost everybody knew that movie." You replied while walking over to the couch and sat there, "A reference for what?"

"Well, I got inspired lately and... Only you can help me with my painting." He takes something out from his drawer, a sapphire, heart shaped necklace.

With his ears blushing, you knew it was something lewd.

You took some time to recall the movie, and Rafayel wanted was...

You stood up, stepping closer to a blushing Rafayel.

You slowly took the necklace, "You can just ask me directly, you know? Or.. are you waiting for me to make the first move?" A rather seductive tone escaped from your lips, which made Rafayel stare at it for a while.

"Maybe I am. I want you to do the first move." He leaned closer, our noses touching against each other.

"Oh Rafayel, I want you to draw me like one of your french girls... Wearing this. Wearing 'only' this."

You muttered out a line from Titanic, holding on the sapphire necklace Rafayel had, removing my clothing bit by bit.

"Y/N..." A mumble was hear from him. His eyes are debating whether to avert his gaze or vice versa.

You walked back to lay down on the couch, naked. Redoing what Rose did on Titanic.

Rafayel started scribbling on his canvas. It's obvious that he's distracted.

"It's my.. first time... having a naked reference."  His eyes roaming around your body. To your surprise, he walked closer, kneeling on one leg as he caressed your waist, down to your hips.

"Is this part of being a 'reference'?" You teased, feeling deeply aroused as the tingling sensation arises when he touches your body.

"I need to know the exact curve, exact width, exact length." Rafayel's hand went down to your thighs, squeezing them softly.

"Raf..." Without a second thought, you captured his lips with your mouth, the sweet taste of his lips makes you want more.

You can feel Rafayel's running out of breath, his soft whimpers are enough to make you wet.

He pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Are we... Still continuing the painting...?" He pants, getting on top of you. You can feel him having an erection.

It pokes your thighs so you instantly knew he wanted to do something else. Something more... 'titanic-like'.

"Where to, Miss Bodyguard?"

"To the stars."

You flipped him over, sitting on top of him on the couch, unbuttoning his shirt. You revealed his perfectly-toned abs.

You traced his abs with your fingers, making him squirm in satisfaction.

"All I did was this and you're already reacting that way?" Your flirtatious tone deepened the blush that's plastered on Rafayel's cheeks.

It took several seconds before Rafayel spoke.

"Are we really going to do this, Y/N?" He said in a soft voice.

"You don't want to?" You started kissing and sucking his neck softly.

Rafayel shook his head, "No. It's just that... I have no knowledge about these kind of stuff. Please teach me in the process, Miss Bodyguard."

After hearing his statement, you smirked and bit his neck, making him let out small moans,

"As you wish."

You started stripping of his pants and hell, the bulge in it is very obvious.

"M-miss.."

As you finished, his massive manhood was revealed in front of your eyes. You played with his tip with your tongue, slowly pushing your mouth farther.

You can feel his dick getting longer and harder as time passes by. It nearly hit your throat.

"F-fuck..." A silent whisper was heard from Rafayel.

You eventually let go of his dick while panting heavily.

"I'll be gentle." You whispered near his crimson ears, giving it nibbles.

"Don't be." His response awakened a mischievous side of you. As starters, you placed two fingers inside your soaking wet pussy, moaning in the process.

"Is this how you do it...?" Rafayel spoke, but you cut him off by putting your two fingers that you used in his mouth, making him taste you.

"Mn... Mmph..!"

His tongue on your fingers felt so good, "Hm..?"

Rafayel grabbed your wrist, sucking your fingers, "You taste sweet. I want more."

"Beg." Your authoritative tone made Rafayel turned on even more. How cute.

"Please Miss... I want to taste you. Devour you, even." He whimpered, "I'll promise I'll satisfy you."

You slowly grabbed his hair, pulling it gently, "I'll let you but you're wrong in one sentence." You bit his lower lip, "I'm the one who should be devouring you."

Rafayel kneeled down, pushing his tongue on your clitoris. You can hear his moans and whimpers.

You widened your legs for him to have more access to your insides.

His lust is well felt as he passionately licked, sucked, and pushed his tongue in.

Surprisingly, he stopped, "I want... To be inside you."

You did what he asked you and sat on top of him in the floor. You rode his cock.

After a few ups and downs, both of you have reached your climax.

His studio was very messy after that. All white fluids are scattered around.

Both of you are panting heavily, while Rafayel chuckles.

"This is rather a good color. I might use it on my artworks." Rafayel said, talking about the cum scattered around.

You gently hit his head as you chuckled with him.

★★★★

(Xavier oneshots next 🎀)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Xavier oneshots next 🎀)