"Not a player" 🎨 (F)

!! School setting !!

(i added a few fiery scenes here ig? but no smut)

S/N - Student's name

★★★★

Being accepted in Deepspace Academy is a dream come true. Not all people can get accepted easily, especially people who are not that wealthy. But due to your smartness and strength, the academy accepted you with open arms.

Since you're one of the few people who got accepted as a scholar, it's expected for you to gain the interest of most of the students. Including the rich, playboy Rafayel.

During your first weeks, as you walk into the hallway, all eyes are on you. Some says hello and some gives you a smile. But this one student named Rafayel won't stop pestering you.

He'll often buy you dessert, volunteer to walk you around, and threaten male students so they can't talk to you.

It became annoying as time passes.

Well, if it weren't for the words of the students had given you, you must've already fallen into Rafayel's charms.

It is said that he's the type of person who hits on with people who he finds interesting at the moment, after he lost interest, he'll leave them instantly.

"You're mistaken about Rafayel, Y/N." Thomas – one of your friends – said to you as you ate lunch.

"Why? Is it because he didn't blackmailed or threatened you? If you like him so much, you can have him if you want." You replied back with an unfazed expression, casually taking small nibbles from your lunch.

"I do like him but platonically." Thomas said and it shocked you, "He's a good person unlike the rumors you've probably heard. He's serious about you. And I know you're starting to catch feelings for him but you're preventing yourself."

You averted your gaze from him, "I am not getting swayed by Rafayel. Whether he's serious or not, my main goal is to finish my studies here and successfully become a Deepspace Hunter."

Thomas rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

Thomas's words did have an impact on you. You kept thinking about Rafayel and it's his fault.

You sighed and headed straight to the rooftop to clear your head. As you sat there, enjoying the warm breeze, someone suddenly walked closer and towered over you.

As expected, it's Rafayel. It's confusing why did you came up at the rooftop while being fully aware that this is also Rafayel's usual spot to relax.

"Hey Y/N. Let me borrow a kiss from you, I'll give it back right away." He flashes you a wink as he pouts his lips.

You pushed his face away with your hand, completely ignoring him. Even though your heart was beating rapidly.

Rafayel looks at you, feeling defeated, "Well~ I expected this to happen. You're not good for me anyway. Anddd you're probably a bad kisser."

You instantly faced him, feeling a little offended.

"Excuse me? I'm not good for you? I can perfectly match with anyone!" You complained, "And I am totally not a bad kisser."

Rafayel smirked at you, as if he caught you in his trap, oh no girl. What have you done...

"I don't believe you." He scoots infront of you again, much closer to your face, "Prove it to me, it's only the two of us here after all."

You're supposed to push him away but you didn't. You don't know what's happening but you found yourself leaning in, meeting his lips.

The kiss lasted for minutes and hell, his tongue is exploring your whole mouth, as if he's been desperate for this.

His hand is on the back of your neck and the other is on your waist. His touch is gentle, making you want for more.

After some time, you pulled away as you try to catch some breath. There's a mischievous glint in Rafayel's eyes.

He straddled you on his lap, kissing you once more. But this time, more intensely than earlier.

He unbuttoned the first two buttons of your uniform and started to kiss your neck. You can't help but feel the heat sensation as you let him kiss your neck as you tug on his hair, making it messy as you try to prevent your moans.

He pulled away, smirking, "You lied to me darling... You're a very bad kisser. Very, veryyy bad."

He kissed your lips gently, "Practice more with me."

You scoffed as you pouted, "I don't want to. You're too good just because you've practiced with tons of girls."

Your words shocked Rafayel, he eventually just chuckled, "It's my first kiss." He said as he tugged some strands of your hair behind your ear. "I'm just naturally good at everything."

"But students said you're a player."

"I'm not a player. Hm, let me guess. I hit on people who I find interesting then abandon them later on? Those are just rumors I made." He let out a laugh, making you confused again.

"Why on Earth would you create bad rumors for yourself? You're crazy." You replied back at Rafayel.

"Can't blame me. I always love a challenge." He winked at you again as he pulled you closer in his lap, making you roll your eyes.

"But I'm serious. About you. About us. I will court you properly this time. Please let me." He said to you in a sweet tone that makes you melt.

You can answer him right now with a sweet yes. But he did mentioned earlier that he love challenges.

"And if I don't want you to court me?" You teased, trying to hide your smile.

"That won't happen." He replied, stealing another kiss from you, "Because you already developed affection for me and won't let me go."

You sighed in defeat, "You know I always hate when you're right." You kissed him back.

And you know full damn well that you will be his girlfriend anytime soon.

★★★★★

Guess who wrote this while cramming??😍🫶😘💯