The Vacation/The Argument/Meeting The Bubble Guppies/Going to BubbleTucky

It was a hot summer day in July and me and my parents were going on vacation on the beach. Hey, do you have everything ready to go? My mom asked. Yes. I said. Okay. We will be leaving soon. Mom said. You better behave while we are there or you will be in a lot of trouble and you will be grounded for three months.

Dad said. Okay. I will. I said. A few minutes later, we had everything packed up and we headed down to the beach for a relaxing vacation. Is everyone ready to relax in the sun? Dad asked. Yes. We said excitedly. Good. Dad said. About 30 minutes later, we arrived at the beach and we unloaded everything from the trunk of the car and headed down to the beach.

Man, It sure is hot today. Dad said. Yes. It feels like one hundred degrees outside today. Hopefully I don't get sunburned. I said. Oh yeah. That reminds me. Make sure we all wear sunscreen when we get down there. It will be extremely hot today. Dad said. Yeah. I know. I said. A few minutes later, we all got to the beach where everyone was just relaxing and doing their own thing.

Most of the adults were relaxing and laying out in the sun, some of the kids were playing in the sand, and some kids were swimming in the water just enjoying themselves. My parents set everything up and put towels on the sand. Okay Isaac. Lets put sunscreen on you. Mom said. Okay Mom. I said. So, my mom put sunscreen on me.

After a few minutes, she was finished and I was able to play. Okay Isaac. You can go play now. Mom said. Okay thanks mom. I said. Here, you can take my bucket and shovel with you. You can play in the stand with it. Dad said. Okay thanks dad. But please be very careful with them. I don't want you to lose them. They were a present that your grandpa and grandma got for me.

Okay, I will. I said. Okay good. Because if you lose them, you will be in a lot of trouble and me and your mother will have to have a serious talk with you. Do you understand me? Dad asked. Yes. I said. Okay good boy. Now run off and have fun. We will call you for dinner later. Dad said. Okay dad. I said. So, I ran off to the ocean and played for a few hours. 

I love playing in the ocean. Just watching the waves gush up onto the beach. I said to myself. Then, I was splashing around in the water. But I accidentally dropped the bucket and shovel and the water washed them away. I got scared. Oh no. The bucket and shovel got washed away. I am in so much trouble. I said. About 30 minutes later, my parents called me for dinner.

Isaac! Dinner time. Mom called out. Okay coming. I said. So, I made my way back to our towels and umbrellas and my dad cooked up some hotdogs and hamburgers on their portable grill they brought with them. Yum.  I said. So, we all dried off and we ate dinner. After we all finished, my dad got a little concerned about his bucket and shovel that I was playing with.

So, he asked me what I did with them. Isaac, what did you do with the bucket and shovel that I gave you earlier? At this point, I knew I was going to get into trouble. Well, I was splashing around in the ocean and I must have dropped them. I said. You dropped them!? How?! They were a present from your grandma and grandpa!

When we get cleaned up, Me and your father are going to have a serious talk with you young man! My mom said. After 20 minutes, we all got cleaned up and me and my parents walked over to the ocean where I was playing in earlier. Isaac! What were you doing when you dropped the bucket and shovel?! My dad asked angrily. I, I, I don't know. I said. I was trembling in fear.

you don't know?! What the heck were you doing when you dropped them?! Mom asked angrily. I was starting cry. I was just splashing around in the water. But they got washed away. I said. What?! How did they get washed away?! They were a present for me from your grandma and grandpa! I shouldn't have trusted you! My dad said. My dad then punched me 3 times which made me cry.

You are in so much trouble! You just don't keep track of anyone's belongings! Mom said. The shovel and bucket was the only memory of your grandma and grandpa and now it's gone thanks to you! Dad said! Dad! Please! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I said sobbing. No! We are done! This was supposed to be a happy family vacation! But you ruined it! You broke my heart! Dad said.