The big Christmas celebration with the Bubble Guppies

A month later, it was the Christmas season and we were all getting ready to celebrate Christmas and me and the rest of the guppies were playing with each other. Hey guys. Are you guys excited for Christmas this year? I asked. Oh yeah. I can't wait for Santa to come and give us presents. Molly said. Yeah. This is gonna be so much fun. Goby said. Yeah. I hope that we actually have a big Christmas party tonight. Gil said. Yeah. Same here. Oona said. What are you hoping for this year sweetheart? Oona asked. I'm hoping that I get Bubble Guppies dvds. Haha. Aww, that would be nice. Oona said. Come here sweetheart. Oona said. Okay Oona. I said. So, Oona kissed me on my cheeks repeatedly. I love you sweetheart. Oona said. I love you too Oona. I said. 

Now do me. Oona said while pointing to her right cheek. Okay. I said. I leaned near. Oona's right cheek and kissed her on the cheek. Aww, thank you honey. Now my left cheek. Oona said while pointing to her left cheek. I leaned near Oona's left cheek and kissed her on the cheek. Thank you so much sweetheart.  Oona said. Now repeatedly kiss my cheeks. Oona said. I repeatedly kissed Oona on her cheeks for a while until Mr. Grouper called us downstairs for a surprise. Hey guys. Come on downstairs for a few minutes. I have some exciting news to tell you guys. Mr. Grouper said. Oh. We need to go downstairs. Mr. Grouper has something important to say to us. Oona said. Okay Oona. Let's go. I said. Come on guys. Goby said. Okay Goby. Nonny said. So, we all went downstairs to the main area of the school were Mr Grouper was waiting for us.

Hello guys. Have a seat. I have something important to say to you all. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. Mr.Grouper. Molly said. What is it? I asked. Well, tonight we all are going to have a big Christmas party celebration tonight. Mr. Grouper said. Ooh yay! I said. I can't wait to have a Christmas party celebration tonight with you all. Gil said. Yeah. This party celebration is going to be amazing. Zooli said. So, what are we gonna do for the big Christmas party celebration tonight? Nonny asked. Well, we are gonna put up the Christmas tree and decorate the Christmas tree for the Christmas season and we are also going to be making a gingerbread house for us to eat. tonight. Mr. Grouper said. Ooh. Yummy. I love gingerbread houses. I said. Yeah. Me too. Molly said. 

Are we going to decorate the gingerbread house with lots of candy? I asked. Yeah. We are. We're going to leaving cookies for sander tonight. Zooli said. Oh yeah. That reminds me. We still have to go to the supermarket and the shops get stuff for Christmas cookies and stuff to make the gingerbread house. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. I said. So, when are we going to the supermarket and the shops? Molly asked. We are going after lunch today. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. Mr Grouper. Molly said. Come on guys. Let's go back upstairs and hang out with each other for a while until it is time for lunch. Goby said. Okay Goby. We're coming. I said. So, we all went upstairs and hang out with each other.

I'm really excited for Santa to come tonight. I said. Yeah. Me too. Molly said. So, what do you want to do until we have to eat lunch? Molly asked. We can do whatever you want to honey. Oona said. Can I play with your cheeks?  I asked. Of course sweetie. Who's cheeks do you want play with honey?  Oona asked. Yours and Molly's. I said. What? You want to play with my cheeks? Molly asked. Yes Molly. I said. Okay fine. Come here. Molly said. So, I gently squeezed Oona and Molly's cheeks. Oof! Molly said. Oof! Oona said. Oh my gosh. Molly. Your cheeks are so soft. I said while squeezing Molly's cheeks. I'm glad you like touching my cheeks honey but you don't need to squeeze so much. Molly said. Oh sorry Molly. I just love how soft your cheeks are. I said. I know sweetheart. You love playing with my cheeks. Molly said. Yeah. He likes mine too. Oona said. Who do you love the most? Oona asked. I love Oona the most. I said. Aww, that's very sweet of you. Oona said. 

So, we all hung out with each other until it was time for lunch. Okay guys. It's time for lunch. Mr. Grouper said. Okay guys. Let's go downstairs and eat lunch. Molly said. Okay Molly. I said. So, we all went downstairs to the table where we were having chili dogs and mac and cheese. Okay guys. I have made us some chilli dogs and mac and cheese. Mr. Grouper said. Yum. I love hotdogs with chili and mac and cheese. I said. Yeah. Me too honey. Oona said. Yeah. Me too Gil said.What were you guys doing with each other? Gil asked. Isaac was squeezing me and Oona's cheeks. Molly said. Wow. He must really like you. Gil said.