Going to the BubbleTucky circus/Developing a phobia of clowns

A week later, it was the day that the BubbleTucky circus was coming to town. And we were all planning to go to the Circus in BubbleTucky. But however, I was nervous about going because I hated clowns ever since I was 3. Me and the rest of the guppies were coloring and Mr. Grouper has an announcement to make. Hey. Mr. Grouper. What's up? Molly asked. Hey Molly. I have an announcement to make. Mr. Grouper said. What is it? Oona asked. Today, the BubbleTucky circus is coming to town. Mr. Grouper said.

So, I thought that we could all go to the Circus for a day out. Mr. Grouper said. Ooh. That sounds exciting. Goby said. Yeah. It sure does. Nonny said. I can't wait to go on the rides and play the games. Deema said. Yeah. Me too. I said. There is also a show tonight at the circus with 3 new clowns. Mr. Grouper said. Oh wow cool. Gil said. But however, I was not into clowns at all. So, I was a little nervous about going.uh guys. Are you sure about this? I asked. 

Yeah. Why? What's wrong? Do you not like the shows in the Circus? Molly asked. Well, it's not that. I just hate being around clowns. They scare me. And they give me nightmares. I said. Oh no. I never knew that you never liked clowns. Goby said. They are not gonna let the clowns near me are they? I asked. I'm sure they won't sweetie. Oona said. We'll make sure that the clowns don't get you. Gil said. There's nothing to be afraid of. Molly said. Okay guys. I said.

Are they gonna have food there? Nonny asked. Yeah. We're going to have lunch at the circus. Mr. Grouper said. Okay cool. Goby said. Okay guys. Let's get going and head over to the circus. Mr. Grouper said. Mr. Grouper, where is the circus gonna be at? Deema asked. It's at the edge of town. But it's most likely that the place will be very busy today. So,there is probably going to be a very long line. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Gil said. Are you gonna go to the clown show tonight honey? Oona asked. 

I think so. But I just don't like being around clowns. I said. Oh. It's okay sweetie. Me and the rest of the guppies will keep you safe. Oona said. Okay Oona. I said. So, we all went to the edge of town but there was a big line for the circus. Wow. This place is very busy. Goby said. Yeah. I know. It might take us a while to get inside the circus. Gil said. Yeah. We might have to wait for a half hour because it is very busy today. Mr. Grouper said. So, we sat in line for over a half hour and eventually, we were able to go inside. Wow. That sure took a while. Gil said. Yeah. At least we are finally getting inside now. Molly said. 

Yeah. I can't wait to see the circus. Deema said. Hello Mr. Grouper. The male snail said. Hello. Mr. Grouper said. Are you guys here to see the circus? Yes we are. Okay. How many tickets? Mr. Grouper. The male snail asked. That will be 8 tickets please. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. Here you go. Enjoy the circus. The male snail said. Okay thank you. We will. Mr. Grouper said. So, we all dove into the circus and Mr. Grouper was trying to find somewhere to park. Wow! We're at the circus. I said. Yeah. I know honey. I'm really excited. Oona said.

Okay guys. I have to find somewhere to park in this place. Mr. Grouper said. Wow. This place is really packed. Deema said. Yeah. It sure is. Goby said. Oh hey look. A parking space. Molly said pointing to the empty parking lot. Oh thank you Molly. Mr. Grouper said. Now we can go to the Circus. Mr. Grouper said.  So, Mr. Grouper parked the car and headed into the circus. Wow. This place is really big. Gil said. Yeah. It sure is. Oona said. What should we do first? I asked.

Hey, let's go on the Ferris wheel. Nonny said. Good idea Nonny. Deema said. Yeah, and maybe after the Ferris wheel, we all could go get lunch. Mr. Grouper said. That sounds nice.. Oona said. Yeah. They have really good hotdogs. Goby said.  Okay. Sounds like a plan. Mr. Grouper said. And Maybe afterwards we could go see the clown show. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. Mr. Grouper. I said. So, we all went on the Ferris wheel and we could see the whole circus.

Wow. Look at this view. You can see the whole circus from up here. Goby said. Yeah. I know. I can even see the circus tent. Molly said. So after 5 spins, the ride was over and we all decided to head over to the hotdog stand to get some lunch. Hey guys, let's go ahead and eat some l lunch. I'm getting pretty hungry myself. Mr. Grouper said. Oh yeah. That sounds great right now. I 'm getting really hungry myself. Nonny said. Okay guys. Let's get going. Mr. Grouper said. So, we all headed to the hotdog stand to get hotdogs for lunch. Hey Mr. Grouper. The male worker lobster said. Hey. Can we get 8 hotdogs with fries please? Mr. Grouper asked. Sure thing. Where you go. The male worker lobster said. Thank you very much. Mr. Grouper said. No problem. Enjoy the circus. The male worker lobster said. Thanks. Said. 

So, we all went to the picnic table to eat our hotdogs. Yum. These hotdogs are really good. Goby said. I agree with you Goby. These hotdogs are really good. Deema said. So, we all ate our food and we decided to go on a few more rides until it started to get dark. Okay guys. It's getting ready dark now. I think it's almost time for the clown show in the Circus tent. Mr. Grouper said. Uh oh. I said. I really was not looking forward to seeing this clown show. It's okay sweetie. We will be with you the entire time. Oona said. Yeah. See will make sure that the clowns don't come anywhere near you. Molly said.

Okay Molly. I said. So, we all headed over to the big circus tent where the clowns were going to be doing their show. Okay guys. Let's take our seats. Mr. Grouper said. So, we all took out seats and the circus director introduced the 3 clowns. Welcome all to the BubbleTucky clown circus show. Prepare to see the impossible. Now introducing our newest clown Jimmy the amazing clown! The male circus director snail said. So, the 3 clowns came out on stage and everyone cheered. However, I was really nervous that the Jimmy clown will come get me.

Hey, why are you so freaked out sweetie? Oona asked. I just don't like clowns. I just don't get how people find them entertaining. I Said. I'm just worried that the clown will come get me. I said. Don't worry sweetie. They are not gonna get you honey. Oona said. Yeah. You have nothing to be afraid of. I understand that you don't like being around clowns. But we will keep you away from them. Nonny said. Okay Nonny. I said. Just try to enjoy the show Isaac. Molly said. Okay Molly. I said.

So, we spent the next two hours watching the clowns doing their show and it was just about over. But the Circus clowns had one more act which was the split in half scene. So who would like to volunteer for this final act? The male circus director snail asked. I prayed that they would not pick me because I didn't feel like going.

but however, I didn't feel like going. Because I was too scared. But then, Jimmy the amazing clown pointed at me. You in the green hair. Won't you come in up to the stage and volunteer for this horrific act? Jimmy the clown said. I don't know. I said  I'm a shaky voice. Uh oh. I think he's a little scared. Gil said. Don't worry sweetie. It won't take long. Oona said.  So, the clown took me to the chopping table and strapped me in and got ready to do the act. But I started to cry. 

No! I don't want to be sawed in half like my parents did! I said as I was screaming. Oh no. He's getting scared. Molly said. Don't worry Molly, we will get him out of there. Mr. Grouper said. So, Mr. Grouper and the rest of the guppies rushed over to me and got me off the chopping table. Guys! Help me! I said as I was crying. Poor thing. Gil said. Let's get him back to the preschool right away. Mr Grouper said. Okay Oona said. Oona! I don't want the clown to hurt me! I said. It's okay. We got you out of there. There is nothing to scared of. We won't let the clowns hurt you. Goby said.

So, we all left the circus early and rushed back to the preschool right away. Are you gonna be okay? Molly asked. I'm just really scared of clowns. I said. I was trembling in fear due to the clowns. It's okay. We're out  of the Circus now. You have nothing to worry about. You poor thing. Molly said. Oona, won't you carry Isaac to bed with you. He had a rough day. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Oona said. So, Oona picked me up and carried me to bed. It's okay sweetie. I've got you.You had a long and rough day. Oona said. So, Oona carried me to the bedroom and she layed me down next to her in bed.

There we go. Is that a little bit better? Oona asked. Yes. Thank you Oona. I don't think we should go to any more circus events for a while after what just happened to you today. Oona said. I think I have a phobia of clowns now. I said. Oh no. Sweetie, I'm so sorry. Oona said. So, all of the guppies came upstairs to check on me along with Mr. Grouper. After you okay now? Molly asked. Yeah. I said. I 'm really sorry that clown scared you. Goby said. Yeah. I don't think we should go to any more circus events after what happened today Mr. Grouper. Nonny said.

Yeah. I think you're right Nonny. Mr. Grouper said. Those clowns gave him quite a scare. Deema said. Yeah. I know. Gil said. The way the clown acted toward him was not cool. He should have known that he doesn't like clowns. Gil said. Yeah. I agree with you Gil. Molly said. Can I sleep with you two Oona? Molly asked. I just want to make sure he's okay. Molly said. Yeah. Of course. Oona said. Thank you Oona. So, Molly crawled into bed with me and Oona to help me calm down after the horrific clown incident.

Aww, that was very sweet of you Molly. Gil said. Okay guys. It's time for you guys to go to bed now. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Molly said. What if I have a nightmare? I asked. It's okay sweetie. Me and Molly will be right beside you. Oona said. You have nothing to worry about honey. Molly said. Okay Molly. I said. So, I eventually drifted off to sleep. Hopefully we will not have to go through anything like that again.