The Big Finale: Returning to the Preschool/The Big Party

6 months later, Me and Stylee were feeling much better and now we were free to go back to the Preschool. The Doctor said that we were free to go. Guys, I have some great news. The male doctor snail said. Oh really? What is it? Mr. Grouper asked. Well, Isaac's belly is healed up and now he is now able to walk on his own. The male doctor snail said. Okay that's great news. Mr. Grouper said.

what about Stylee? Molly asked. Well, Stylee's mouth healed up nicely and now she is able to talk again. But keep in mind that she has gone through a lot of trauma after those maniacs kidnapped her and glued and taped her mouth shut and taped the purple star to her cheek. The male doctor snail said. Oh no. That's terrible. Gil said. I'm glad she is able to talk again. Goby said. Yeah. Me too. MrBeast said. Can we go see them? Deema asked.

Yes. I will take you to them. Stylee is with Isaac right now. So, I will take you guys to them. The male doctor snail said. Okay. Thank you so much Doctor. Mr. Grouper said. Oh no problem. Mr. Grouper. We are just doing our job. The male doctor snail said. So, The male doctor snail took Mr. Grouper and the rest of the guppies along with MrBeast to my hospital room where I was laying in bed with Stylee by my side. Hey there guys. Stylee said. Oh hey Stylee. Mr. Grouper said. I'm so glad that you are able to talk again. MrBeast said.

Yeah. We haven't been able to hear your voice for months. Nonny Said. Yeah. I'm so glad that you and Isaac are feeling better. Gil said. Are you gonna be able to do concerts again? Zooli asked. Guys, I have been put through a lot of trauma after those maniacs kidnapped me and put that star on my cheek and glued and taped my mouth shut. So, I'm probably not going to be able to do concerts again. Stylee said. What! No! You have to be joking! I asked.

Sweetheart, I'm so sorry. I'm not going to be able to do concerts again after what I went through. I'm gonna have to retire from singing. I'm so sorry. Stylee said. After she said this, I started crying again. No!! Stylee! You just can't! You are my favorite star! I said. Sweetheart, Shhhh. I'm so sorry. You can touch my cheek my sweet little rockstar. Stylee said. I put my finger on Stylee's cheek and cried. I was so sad to hear that Stylee was retiring from being a star after her trauma she has gone through.

Oh. Buddy. I'm so sorry. Come here. MrBeast said. I rested my head into MrBeast's chest and just cried. I'm so sorry that Stylee retired from being a singer. It's probably for the best sweetie. Oona said. Here turn your head and look at me. MrBeast said. I raised my head and looked at MrBeast in the eyes. Okay just stay still. MrBeast said. MrBeast kneeled next to my head and kissed me on both cheeks. Aww, that was very sweet of you. Mr. Grouper said. Thank you Mr. Grouper. MrBeast said.

MrBeast, can I put Oona's purple star on your cheek? I asked. Aww, Yes of course. MrBeast said. Oona, can I put your purple star on MrBeast's cheek? I asked. Yes of course. Sweetie. Oona said. I took Oona's purple star and put it on MrBeast's cheek. Oof! MrBeast said. Aww, that was very sweet of you. Goby said. Guys, I think we should go back to the Preschool. Mr. Grouper said. Then, the doctor snail came in. Guys, Isaac and Stylee are all healed up and you guys are free to go back to the Preschool. The male doctor snail said.

Thank you very much Doctor. Mr. Grouper said. So, We all went back to the Preschool and unloaded everything from the car and we headed back inside the Preschool. It's really nice to be back in the Preschool. Molly said. Yeah. It sure is. Goby said. So, What should we do to celebrate Stylee's return? I asked. We should have a big celebration party. Molly said. Oh that sounds like fun. Stylee said. It sure is great to be back. Stylee said.

Where are we gonna get party decorations? MrBeast asked. We should go to the party store down the street. They have lots of celebration decorations for just about any kind of party celebration. Goby said. That sounds like a good idea. Mr. Grouper said. Let's head down to the store to get the party decorations. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. I said. So, we all went down to the store and got party decorations for the Big welcome home party.

Okay guys. We got everything that we need for the Big party. Mr. Grouper said. Okay guys. Let's get back to the Preschool and get everything ready for the Big welcome home party. Okay Mr. Grouper. Oona said. Why don't you guys go upstairs and hang with each other for a few hours until I get everything ready for the Big welcome home party. Mr. Grouper. Oona said. Come on honey. You can play with our cheeks. Molly said. Okay. Molly. I said. You can do the same with me. MrBeast said.

thank you guys. I said. I put my fingers next to Molly and Gil's cheeks and squished their cheeks. Oof! Molly and Gil said as their cheeks were being squished. I squished Molly and Gil's cheeks for a few minutes Until Goby and Deema tapped me on the shoulder. Yes? I asked. Pinch our cheeks now. Deema and Goby said while pointing to their cheeks. Okay. I said. I put my fingers next to Deema and Goby's cheeks and squished their cheeks. Oof! Deema and Goby said while their cheeks were being squished.

Hey touch ours now. Nonny and Oona said. I put my fingers next to Oona and Nonny's cheeks and squished their cheeks. Oof! Nonny and Oona said as their cheeks were being squished. I squished Oona and Nonny's cheeks for a half hour until Stylee tapped me on the shoulder and wanted me to pinch her and Zooli on their cheeks. I put my fingers next to Stylee and Zooli's cheeks and squished their cheeks. Oof! Stylee and Zooli said as their cheeks were being squished.

I squished Zooli and Stylee on their cheeks for a few hours until MrBeast tapped my shoulder. Yes MrBeast. What is it? I asked. Pinch my cheeks now. MrBeast said while pointing to his cheeks. I put my fingers next to MrBeast's cheeks and squished his cheeks. Oof! MrBeast said as his cheeks were being squished. I did this for a half hour until Mr. Grouper called us downstairs. Guys, come downstairs. Everything is ready. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Gil said. Come on honey. Let's go downstairs. Everything is ready for the Big welcome home party. Molly said!

Okay Molly. I said. So, We all went downstairs where there was a lot of balloons and lots of presents. Okay guys. Let's go eat some cake and open presents. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. I said. So, we all ate cake and opened up presents. Wow! I got a nightlight. I said. Oh wow. Cool. Molly said. Yeah. You can put that up in our room. It's got different colors. Goby said. Wow. That's really cool. Gil said. Oh look. It even has a power cord power supply in case the batteries ever go dead. Nonny Said. Wow. That's pretty handy. MrBeast said.

Yeah. It sure is. I said. After a half hour, it was getting late and MrBeast had to go back to the surface. That was a really great party. MrBeast said. Yeah. It sure was. Molly said. Thank you guys for the gifts. Me and Stylee said. No problem. Mr. Grouper said. Guys. I gotta go back up to the surface. Thank you for having me down here. MrBeast said. Oh no problem. MrBeast. Mr. Grouper said. What!?  You have to leave already? I asked. Yes. I have more videos to make. MrBeast said.

I was really sad that MrBeast was going up to the surface. So, I started getting teary eyed. It was great hanging out with you buddy. MrBeast said. Isaac, are you Okay? MrBeast asked concerned. I started crying. Oh my god. Your crying. MrBeast said. I don't want you to go back to the surface. I said. Aww, buddy. Come here. MrBeast said. MrBeast hugged me tightly. I'm gonna miss you too my little boy. MrBeast said. I cried in his arms. Here. I want you to have this. MrBeast said. Oh my god! A MrBeast plush doll! I said. Thank you. I said.

Now I can hug you even you are away! I said. No problem buddy. That way it will be like I will be with you all the time. MrBeast said. That was very sweet of you MrBeast. Mr. Grouper said. Now I really have to get going. I have more videos to make. I am supposed to pass T-Series in like 2 weeks or so. MrBeast said. Wow. I heard. You are going to be the top most subscribed creator of YouTube. Mr. Grouper said. Okay guys. I will see you guys later. Good bye. MrBeast said.

Bye. Mr. Grouper said. So, MrBeast left and we all decided to relax for the rest of the night. Wow. It was really nice meeting MrBeast one of the biggest creators of YouTube. Molly said. Yeah. It was really cool. Zooli said. I'm really glad you guys rescued me from that beach. I said. Yeah. Me too. Buddy. Mr. Grouper said. Yeah. Me too. We love having you here. Gil said. Yeah. I agree with you guys. Molly said. And So, I spent the rest of my life with my favorite characters from my favorite childhood show Bubble Guppies and I never had to deal with my parents again and I lived a happy life Bubble Guppies The end.