The Big Valentine's day party/Oona becomes my Girlfriend

A week later, it was Valentine's day. And we were all making Valentine cards for each other. Mr. Grouper was making goody bags for everyone. Hey guys. Are you guys excited for Valentine's day? I asked. Yes. I am honey. Oona said. What cards are you guys making? Oona asked. I'm making a card with some candy hearts for all of you guys. Molly said. Wow. That's very sweet of you Molly. Oona said.

Thanks Oona. Molly said. Are you making a card for your best friend Isaac? Goby asked. Yep. Of course. Oona said. Isaac really likes me. Oona said. Yeah. He sure does. You guys have been hanging out with each other since the day we met him. Gil said. So, everyone spent a half hour making cards for all of their friends. Okay guys. Your goody bags are finished. Mr. Grouper said. Oh wow. Thanks Mr. Grouper. Goby said. 

What else should we do to celebrate Valentine's day? Molly asked. Well, you guys could help me with a heart shaped cake. Mr. Grouper said. Okay that sounds like fun. I said. So, we all went to the kitchen to help Mr. Grouper bake a heart shaped cake. So, how do we make this heart shaped cake? Gil asked. We first make the cake batter. Mr. Grouper said. So, what do  we need? Goby asked. We need Two 8-inch cake layers, cooled and a Serrated knife 8-inch cardboard circle. Mr. Grouper said.

We also need a Cutting board and two batches of vanilla butter cream or any other flavor. Mr. Grouper said. Once Mr. Grouper for everything he needed, he had to put everything altogether. Now we just put the cake batter into a heart shaped pan and we put it in the oven for 30 minutes. Mr. Grouper said. So, now we just get the decorations from the store. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Molly said. This Valentine's day party is going to be great. Goby said. Yeah. I agree Goby. Nonny said.

I hope we get back in time when the cake gets done. I said. Oh don't worry about that. Isaac. Mr. Grouper has it covered. He's done this many times before. Gil said. Yep. That's right. We will be back just before the cake gets done. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. Mr. Grouper. I said. So, we all headed to the conscience store right by the school to get decorations for the Valentine's day party.

Okay guys. We are here. Let's go inside quickly and get everything that we need. Mr. Grouper said. So, we all went inside and we went to get all off the decorations for the Valentine's day party. Good morning Mr. Grouper. The clerk snail said. Hello, we are here to pick up our valentines day decorations for our big  Valentine's day party. Mr. Grouper said. Okay right this way guys. The clerk snail said. So, we followed the clerk snail to get our decorations. 

Wow. Thanks so much for your help. Mr. Grouper said. Anytime. The clerk snail said. Okay guys. Let's go back to the preschool and get that cake out of the oven. Mr. Grouper said. Yeah. Let's go. Oona said. Good bye and happy Valentine's day. Molly said. Happy Valentine's day. The clerk snail said. So, we made our way back to the car and we headed back to the preschool to get the cake out of the oven.

Okay guys. We are back. Mr Grouper said. Yay! I said. Now let's get these decorations inside and get that cake out of the oven. Mr. Grouper said. Yum. That cake smells good. I said. Yeah. It sure does Oona said. I'm sure that cake will be so delicious. Deema said. Yeah. I'm sure it Will be very good. Nonny said. So, Mr. Grouper went to take the cake out of the oven and sat it down to cool. Wow! That cake looks and smells amazing. Goby said. Yes. It sure does. It looks like a heart. Gil said. So, when is the Valentine's day party?  Deema asked. It is after dinner tonight. Mr. Grouper said.

Okay. Mr. Grouper. Deema said. Hey guys. Do you want to help me out up these decorations? Mr. Grouper asked. Sure thing. Mr. Grouper. Oona said. Okay. Thanks guys. Mr. Grouper said. So, we spent the next hour putting up decorations for the Valentine's day party. Wow! Everything looks great. I said. Yeah. I agree. With you Isaac. Oona said. So, we all went to play for a few hours until it was dinner time.