My parents get executed/The Bubble Guppies comfort me

1 month later, it was the day that my parents were going to get executed. But however, I was nervous. I did not want to go. But we were forced to because it was mandatory. So, we were all playing outside but Mr. Grouper got a call from the police station that my parents were going to get executed today. Hello is this Mr Grouper? Officer Miranda asked. Yes it is. What's going on? Mr. Grouper asked. I need you and the rest of the guppies to come to the police station right away. Officer Miranda said. 

Oh no. Is something wrong? Mr. Grouper asked. I'm afraid so. Mr. Grouper. Officer Miranda said in a very concerned tone. Isaac's parents are going to be executed by being split in half by a chainsaw. Officer Miranda said. Oh no. That's bad. Don't worry Officer Miranda. Me and the guppies will be right there. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. Thank you Mr. Grouper. See you later. Officer Miranda said. Okay. See you later. Mr. Grouper said. 

Mr. Grouper quickly told us to stop what we were doing and to come inside as he had something important to say to us. Hey guys. Can you guys come inside. I need to tell you something. And I'm afraid it's not good news. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper we're coming. Molly said. So, we all stopped playing and came inside. What is it Mr. Grouper? Oona asked. 

Yeah. You look really worried. Goby said. Is something wrong Mr. Grouper? Nonny said. Guys, I hate to say this but Isaac's parents are getting executed today for their horrible actions against Isaac at the beach two months ago. And unfortunately, they Will be split in half by a chainsaw. Mr. Oh no! That's terrible. Deema said. Oh, oh, no, no! I start breathing heavily and trembling with fear. 

Isaac, are you okay? Molly asked. I don't want to see my parents get sawed in half! I'm too scared! I said. Aww, honey. It's okay. Oona came over to me and hugged me very tightly. I know you don't want to see your parents get sawed in half. But we have no choice. We have to go. It's mandatory. Oona said. Hey, how about this? If you get too scared sweetie, you can lay your head on me and I will hug you. How does that sound? Oona asked. Yes. I would love that. Thanks Oona. I said.

And if it gets too scary for you to handle, we will come back here to the preschool right away. Goby said. Okay. Goby. Okay guys. That's fine. I said. Okay guys. Is everyone ready to go? Mr. Grouper said. Yes. Molly said. But Isaac is a little bit nervous. Gil said. It's okay to be  a little nervous. I know how scary it can be seeing somebody being sawed in half. You have nothing to worry about. The Bubble Guppies will be with you the entire time. Mr. Grouper said. 

Okay. Mr. Grouper. I said. So, we all headed to the police station for the execution of my irresponsible parents. Okay guys. We're here. Mr. Grouper said. I was trembling as I was getting out of the car because I was really nervous. Then, I gulped in nervousness. Oh, it's alright Isaac. Hold me and Oona's hands. We will walk beside you. Molly said. Okay Molly. I said in a shaky voice.

It's okay to be nervous about watching people getting sawed in half. I know it can be scary watching that stuff. But don't worry. If you get scared, just look away and we all will stand in front of you so you don't have to see your parents get sawed in half. Nonny said. Okay Nonny. I said. Okay then, come on. Nonny. Said. Okay Nonny. So, we all went to the police station where we were eventually lead to a room with a big window where they have my parents strapped to a table with a chainsaw.

Hello citizens of BubbleTucky. Welcome to the execution of James and Emma who are the parents of Isaac. They are getting executed today because they have left and abandoned Isaac on the beach all alone late at night During the summer so because Isaac accidentally dropped his father's bucket and shovel that his grandma and grandpa got for his father as a gift. Officer Miranda said.

Please be mindful that this execution processes is extremely gory and may not be suitable for the younger witnesses. So, if it gets too much for you or your young ones to handle, please exit the witness room immediately for your own safety. Thank you. The male police officer lobster said

Okay. So, Isaac if it gets too much for you to handle, we will leave the witness room immediately and head back to the preschool. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. I said. James and Emma, so you have and last words before you guys get sawed in half? The male police officer lobster asked. Isaac, we are so sorry for what we did to you on the beach over the summer. Emma said. Yeah. We did not mean to abandon you on the beach all alone late at night. We were just mad at you. Please don't saw us in half. We are so sorry for what we did. James said.

Well, too bad. You two. You guys should have thought about that before you decided to abandon your own child on the beach all alone late at night. The male police officer lobster said. You are getting executed today and that's final. The male police officer lobster said. Okay Turn on the saw. The male police officer lobster said. Okay officer. Officer Miranda said.

I'm on it. Officer Miranda said. So, Officer Miranda turned on the saw and the saw began to slice their body in half. Emma and James started to scream in pain as the saw was slicing through their own body. But when I saw them being sawed in half, I started to get scared and cry. No! That's too scary! Guppies! Help me! I said. Oh no! It's okay Isaac. Look away. Oona said. Then, the Bubble Guppies stood over me so I could not watch them get sawed in half.

it's alright Isaac. Don't cry. We're right here. Molly said. We won't let you see the rest of that. Nonny said. I'm so sorry that scared you Isaac. Goby said. The guppies had to shield my eyes from the horrific sight of my parents being split in half. But then, I started getting sick and I wanted to leave. Guys! I feel really dizzy! I feel like I'm gonna vomit and pass out! Get me out of here! I said. Oh no! We have to go back to the preschool right away! Mr.Grouper said.

So, we all rushed back to the car and we headed straight back to the preschool. After a few minutes, we all rushed me inside the school. Then, Mr. Grouper say me down on the bean bags. Are you okay honey? Oona asked in a comforting voice. Yes. I think so. Thanks for getting me out of there. I said. No problem Honey. Oona said. I'm really sorry you had to see that Isaac. Goby said. Yeah. I agree. You shouldn't have to see that. Gil said. Let's watch a few episodes of our show to help calm your nerves. Deema said.

Okay. That's a good idea. I really hope I don't have to see that again. That was really scary. I said. I know Isaac. But don't worry. We won't have to go to anymore executions for a while. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. Thank goodness. I said. So, we watched a few episodes of Bubble Guppies until I calmed down. Are you okay now? Goby asked. Yes. Thanks guys. I said. No problem sweetie. Oona said. Okay guys. I'm going to make dinner now. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Molly said. What are we having tonight? I asked.

We will have chilli Mac with garlic bread. Mr. Grouper said. Ooh. That will be yummy. I said. I'm glad you are feeling better now Isaac. Mr. Grouper said. Yeah. Me too. Gil said. Same here. Nonny said. So, Mr. Grouper went to get dinner ready while we all went to play for a while. I can't wait to have chilli Mac with garlic bread for dinner tonight. I said. Me too honey. Oona said. Come here sweetie. Oona said. Okay. I said. So, Oona kissed me until it was dinner time.

Then, we both went downstairs to eat dinner with the other guppies. Hey Oona and Isaac. Goby said. Hey Goby. Oona said. Are you guys excited to have chilli Mac with garlic bread? Gil asked. Yes. I sure am. I said. So, Mr. Grouper came to the table with our chili mac and garlic bread. Ooh. This is going to be good. I said. I agree with you sweetie. Oona said. Same here. Molly said. So, we all ate dinner and decided to get washed up.

Okay guys. Go ahead and get yourselves washed up and relax for a while until it is time for bed. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Oona said. Come on honey. Let's get washed up and relax for a while. Oona said. Okay Oona. Let's go. So, me, Oona, and the rest of the guppies went to get washed up and decided to relax in our bedrooms until it was time for bed. Man. That was really good. Oona said. I agree with you Oona. I said.

Hey Oona? I asked. Yes sweetie? What do you need honey? Oona asked. I love you Oona. I said. Aww, I love you too. Honey. Oona said. I'm so glad your are my Girlfriend after you rescued me from the beach last summer. Aww, I am too honey. Oona said. So, me and Oona cuddled up on the bed until bedtime. Okay guys. It's time for bed. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Oona said. 

Okay sweetie, it's time to go to bed now. You had a hard and traumatic day today. Oona said. Then, she kissed me. Okay Oona. So, me and Oona got into bed and Oona kissed me to sleep. Then, we both fell asleep after a horrific day at the police station. I hope to God I don't have to experience an execution like this ever again. A half hour later, we all fell asleep after a horrific day at the police station.