The Bubble City Idol Disaster part 3: The Aftermath

Quick! Hurry! We are losing him! One Doctor snail said. High Heart Rate! He is in VTach! We gotta get him to the Intensive care unit immediately! Another doctor snail said. These screams came from the paramedics who were carrying me in their stretcher. This was intense for the doctors especially the guppies. Are you guys Okay? Mr. Grouper asked. Yes. We're fine. Molly said. But were is Stylee? Nonny asked. Yeah. Is she Okay? Oona asked. 

I don't know. But she is in intense surgery right now. Mr. Grouper said. Where's our daughter? Stylee's parents asked. Then, one of the doctors came in and told us the news about Stylee. Guys, Stylee was tortured and hurt pretty badly. We were lucky to get her here in time. Stylee in intense surgery right now to remove the glue from her mouth. But unfortunately, Stylee Will not be able to talk for a few months. Oh no! That's bad! MrBeast said. How is Isaac doing? Oona asked.

well, Isaac is in critical condition. He got a big blow in the belly when the maniac shot him and he has lost a lot of blood. Chances of him surviving are slim. If we want to save him, We are gonna need to give him a blood transfusion in order for him to survive. If we can't get this done, there is a high chance that he could die. The male doctor snail said. God! Who would do such a thing like this? Mr. Grouper said. Yeah. This is just wrong. MrBeast said. I really hope Stylee and Isaac are okay. Goby said. Yeah. Me too. Zooli said.

I really don't want my boyfriend to die. Oona said worried. Don't worry Oona. They just need to get him the right blood type. Zooli said while trying to comfort her. If you wait? Use my blood if necessary. Save my friend. Deema shouted. It's not that easy Deema. Isaac needs blood compatible with his. I'm addition, we are minors. It's not recommended to donate blood like this. Nonny Said.

He's right. We need this type of blood. The doctors showed my blood type. All the adults were thoughtful and worried. I will do it! MrBeast said. I have the same blood type as his since he lived on the surface. MrBeast said. Are you sure. The doctor asked. Yes. Isaac has been a fan of me for years. Okay. MrBeast. The doctor agreed and took MrBeast in for a blood transfusion. I hope Isaac survives. Goby said. I hope so too. Mr. Grouper said. 

He is a very kind boy and he is a huge fan of us and our show. The Guppies were stuck in the waiting room for hours. The Guppies were reading A few magazines they had there. It was a tough 4 hours for them. They were all preying for me and Stylee's recovery. A lot of time passed and My friends were able to see me again. Guys, the blood transfusion was a success and Isaac is able to see you guys again. 

The doctor snail said. Oh what a relief. Mr. Grouper said. Can we see him? MrBeast asked. Yes you can. Come along with me. I will take you to him now. Please be mindful. He's a little scared. The doctor snail said. Okay. Mr. Grouper said. So, the doctor took Mr. Grouper and the rest of the guppies along with MrBeast to my hospital room. Hey there buddy. How are you feeling? MrBeast asked.

I-I-I I'm scared. I don't think I have ever been in the icu. I said while starting to cry. My heart rate accelerated causing my heart rhythm to go sporadic on the heart monitor causing the heart monitor to beep rapidly and causing my heart to go into vtach sounding the alarms and causing everyone including the doctors to be a bit worried. Gil looked at the monitor and got worried. 

Uh oh! Gil said. Oona and MrBeast and the rest of the guppies came to me and wrapped their arms around me and calmed me down. Aww, Shhhh Shhhh Shhhh. It's okay Buddy. We are right beside you. My sweet little boy. I'm right here. Here, Let me hug you. MrBeast said. He keeled next to me and wrapped his arms around me and lowered his head next to my head pointing to his cheek and wanted me to touch his cheek. 

I put my finger on his cheek which calmed me down a bit. Are you gonna be okay Buddy? MrBeast asked in a soft voice. I think so. But how is Stylee? Is she going to be okay? I asked in a worried voice. Well, I hate to say this but Stylee is currently undergoing intense surgery right now to remove the glue from her mouth and unfortunately, she will not be able to talk for a few months. The doctor said. After the doctor said that, I got scared and started whimpering.

Aww, honey. Don't worry. I'm sure everything will be Okay. Oona said. Here put my purple star on MrBeast's cheek. Oona said. I took Oona's purple star and put it on MrBeast's cheek. Aww, there you go. Calm down buddy. Shhhh. It's gonna be okay. Stylee is in good hands. MrBeast said in a soft voice. MrBeast along with the rest of the guppies hugged me and calmed me down a bit.

Don't worry buddy. Stylee will be just fine. Nonny Said. Will she be able to sing again? I asked. Yeah. Just not for a few months. Molly said. Okay Molly. I said. The Guppies along with MrBeast stayed with me until I calmed down a bit more. Are you Okay now? MrBeast asked. Yeah. I think so. I said. Okay. That's good. Zooli said. A few hours later, Stylee came into my room. She was in a wheelchair and she had bandages over her mouth and on her arms. Mmmm. Stylee said. Hey Stylee. MrBeast said.

so, we were able to remove the glue from her mouth but she will not be able to talk for a few months until her mouth heals. The male doctor snail said. Then, Stylee's parents came in and they were relieved to see Stylee again after 2 weeks. Oh! My sweet little girl. What did those maniacs do to you? Samantha asked. MMMM. Mmm. Mmmmm. Stylee said. I'm so sorry this happened. The male doctor snail said. She will not be able to properly talk for a few months until her mouth heals. But we were able to remove the glue from her mouth that dried on her lips when those maniacs glued her mouth shut. The male doctor snail said.

Oh thank God. Samantha said as she started crying. I know honey. I know. But at least our daughter is safe and sound. Matthew said. Oh Stylee! I can't believe those maniacs did this to you. I said as I sobbed into her arms. Mmm Mmm Mmm. Stylee said while rubbing my head and trying to comfort me. I'm glad you are okay Stylee. MrBeast said. Yeah. We were all worried about you. Zooli said.

What happened to the 3 masked lobsters that kidnapped Stylee? I asked. Well, Danny is going to be put in a psychiatric facility because of his actions against Stylee. And Leo and Max will be put into Juvenile detention for 8 years until they turn 18. Then, They will be put into regular jail. Goby said. Good. I hope this will teach them a lesson for what they did to Stylee 2 weeks ago. MrBeast said. Yeah. They should not be able to go near her or anyone else for a while since they kidnapped and tortured Stylee in the middle of her concert. Mr. Grouper said.

Okay good. I said. Oh yeah. What about the concert that she was supposed to have? I asked. The concert was cancelled and rescheduled to a later date until Stylee is better. Goby said. That's a bummer. I said. Yeah. But at least Stylee is safe now from those maniacs. Deema said. Yeah. They will not lay a single finger on Stylee ever again. Mr. Grouper said. So, I spent the next 5 months in the hospital and Stylee spent the next 9 months until her mouth was healed. And we never had to deal with those maniacs ever again since they will be in jail for life and Danny will be in a pshychiatric facility for the rest of his life.