The Bubble City Idol Disaster part 2: Meeting MrBeast/Rescuing Stylee

Things only continue to get worse. It has been 2 weeks since Stylee was kidnapped and still has not been found. Her parents refuse to talk to any of us and now I am slowly starting losing my appetite. I start eating much less then I usually do because All I was thinking about was my favorite star Stylee who was kidnapped by 3 masked lobsters and now the guppies and Mr. Grouper were worried about me.

Me and the rest of the guppies were sitting at the table and we were eating but however, I was too sad to even eat anything because I was worried about my favorite star Stylee. I didn't know what they were going to do to her. Come on honey. I know you are worried about Stylee but if you don't eat anything, you could get tired and hungry later on. Oona said. Yeah. We are really worried about your health buddy. I don't want you to be tired during the day. Nonny said.

I just don't feel like it. I said in a sad tone. I started to cry again and went upstairs and didn't even eat because I was too upset. I was hoping that Stylee was okay. Wow poor thing. Gil said. I have never seen him act like this before. Deema said. Yeah me neither. I'm really worried about him. Molly said. I feel really bad for him. Zooli said. All because of those stupid maniacs that kidnapped Stylee and now he isn't eating anything like he usually does. Goby said.

Yeah. I know. Maybe he just needs some time. Mr. Grouper said. But then, there was a knock at the door. Huh? I wonder who that could be? Oona said. I'll get it. Mr. Grouper said. So, Mr. Grouper went to answer the door and to his surprise it was MrBeast who is a famous American Youtuber. Hello. Mr. Grouper said. Hello Mr. Grouper. I'm Jimmy mainly known as MrBeast. MrBeast said. Hello MrBeast. I'm Mr. Grouper. It's nice to meet you. Mr. Grouper said.

Hi MrBeast. I'm Molly and these are my friends Gil, Oona, Goby, Deema, Nonny, and Zooli. Molly said. It's really nice to meet you MrBeast. I heard all about you. You have over 258 million subscribers on your YouTube channel. Goby said. Yeah. I heard about Isaac's accident a few months back. Where is he anyway? MrBeast asked. Well, he's really upset and he is upstairs in their room crying because of some stupid maniacs kidnapping his favorite star Stylee and now he is refusing to eat anything. Mr. Grouper said.

Oh my god. I hope he's okay. We met in person when he was like 3 and now I'm his biggest fan. I'm gonna go check on him. MrBeast said. Okay MrBeast. Me and the rest of the guppies will come up with you. Molly said. Okay Guys. Let's go MrBeast said. So, MrBeast and the rest of the guppies went upstairs to my room where I was in the corner crying over Stylee's kidnapping. MrBeast put a hand on my shoulder and rubbed my back while trying to talk to me. 

Hey there buddy are you okay? MrBeast asked. When I heard his voice,  I turned around and I was shocked when I saw who the voice was. I couldn't believe my eyes. MrBeast!! I screamed as I sobbed into his arms and hugged my favorite youtuber. Aww, buddy. Shhhh. It's okay. I've got you. It took me a few minutes to calm down. I'm sorry MrBeast. I -I, but then, MrBeast covered my mouth with his hand and rubbed my back and shushed me. No no no. Shhhh. Shhhh. It's okay buddy. You don't have to apologize. I've got you. MrBeast said as he rubbed my back.

I put a hand on his cheek. Aww, buddy. It's been a while since I seen you. MrBeast said. You like that? MrBeast asked. Yes. I said. Do you guys know what happened to Stylee? MrBeast asked. Well, she got kidnapped by 3 masked lobsters and we believe she is in an abandoned building. Mr. Grouper said. Oh my gosh. That's terrible. MrBeast said. I know. Gil said. We gotta go around town to see if anyone has seen Stylee. Goby said. Okay Goby. Mr. Grouper said.

So, We all went into town and told everyone about Stylee's kidnapping. Hey have you guys seen Stylee Anywhere? Molly asked. No. I'm sorry. The female snail said. Okay thanks anyway. After 3 hours we had no luck. Meanwhile back at the abandoned house.. Stylee, you have ruined my life! Leo said. Now you will suffer! Leo said. Hmmmm! Stylee said. Huh? Did you say something? Danny said sarcastically. Then, Max grabbed a purple star and put it on Stylee's cheek and put tape on her cheek and taped the purple star to her cheek. Mmmmmmmm!!! Stylee said. There we go. I taped the purple star to Stylee's cheek. Max said.