Stylee has a sleepover with us in the preschool ft. Stylee

A week later, we were all excited today because my favorite singer who is Stylee is coming to have a sleepover with us in the preschool and we were all playing in the bedroom with each other for a while until Mr. Grouper called us downstairs for a big surprise. Hey guys. I wonder what we are going to do today. I said. Maybe Mr. Grouper has something planned for all of us today. Molly said. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. Goby said. So , we all hung out upstairs in our room until Mr. Grouper called us downstairs to tell us a big surprise. Guys, come downstairs. I have a big surprise for you guys. Mr. Grouper said.

Ooh. Mr. Grouper has a big surprise for all of us. Zooli said. I wonder what it is. I said. Let's go downstairs and find out. Molly said. Okay Molly. I said. So, we all went downstairs to the main area of the school were Mr. Grouper was waiting for us. Hey guys. Have a seat. I have a big surprise for all of you guys. Mr. Grouper said. Ooh what is it Mr. Grouper? Nonny asked. Everyone, Stylee's family called us and said that they were going out of town and said that Stylee is coming to visit us and have a sleepover with us in the preschool. Mr. Grouper said. 

Everyone cheered in excitement after hearing this news. Wow. That is the best news I've heard all day. I'm so excited for Stylee to come and visit us again. So, Is Stylee coming all the way to the preschool? Oona asked. Oh no. We have to go to the airport after lunch today. Her plane lands at 2 pm today. Mr.Grouper said. Oh boy. I'm so excited to see Stylee again. I really miss her. I said. I know. We will go pick her up after lunch today. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. I said. Why don't you guys go upstairs for a while until it is time for lunch? Mr. Grouper asked.

Okay Mr. Grouper. Molly said. Come on sweetheart. Let's go upstairs and hang out with each other for a while until it is time for lunch. Zooli said. Okay Zooli. So, we all went upstairs to our bedroom and hung out with each other for a while until it is time for lunch. I am so excited to see Stylee again. Deema said. I can't wait to squeeze her cheeks again. I said. Yeah. I know that she loves it when you kiss and squish her cheeks. Oona said. Hey, why don't you squish our cheeks for a while? Molly asked. Okay Molly. I said. So, I put my fingers near Molly and Gil's cheeks and squeezed both of them on both of their cheeks. Oof! Molly and Gil said while Their cheeks were being squished.

Man. Your cheeks are so soft and squishy. I said. Aww, thank you honey. If you think our cheeks are squishy, wait until you squish Stylee's cheeks. You will love it. Oona said. Now squish our cheeks. Nonny said. Okay Nonny. I said. So, I put my fingers near Oona and Nonny's Cheeks and squished both of them on both cheeks. Oof! Oona said while her cheeks were being squished. Oof! That was my cheeks. Nonny said while his cheeks were being squished. Man. Your cheeks are so soft and squishy. I said. Okay thank you very much kiddo. Nonny said. 

If you want to squeeze our cheeks so much, just wait and squish Stylee's cheeks. She won't care. She will allow you to play with her cheeks as much as you want. Oona said. Okay Oona. I said. So, we all hung out with each other for a while until it was time for lunch. Guys. Lunch time. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. I said. Come on sweetheart. Let's go downstairs. We are having tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Molly said. Ooh. I love tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. I said. Okay Let's go. Goby said. Okay Goby. I'm coming.

So, we all went downstairs to the table where we were all having tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. Okay guys. I have made tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. Mr. Grouper said. Yummy. I said. Yeah. I agree with you Isaac. Gil said. Okay guys. We gotta go pick up Stylee at the airport and also pick up pizza for dinner tonight. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr Grouper. I said. I'm so excited to see Stylee again. I said. Yeah. Me too honey. Molly said. Let's go ahead and eat our lunch so we can get ready to head out to the airport and pick up Stylee. Oona said.