Going to the farm/learning about animals

The next morning, we woke up for the big day because today we were going to the farm and learn all about the farm. Good morning guys. Mr. Grouper said. Good morning Mr. Grouper. We are excited to go to the farm today. Molly said. Yeah. Me too. Gil said. I can't wait to learn about the animals at the farm. Oona said. I wonder if we will actually be able to meet the actual farmer. I said. Well, Farmer Joe will be giving us a tour of the farm. Mr. Grouper said. 

Who is Farmer Joe? I asked. I have never heard of him. I said.  Well, he is the person who runs the farm and takes care of the animals. Mr. Grouper said. Okay. I said. Let's go ahead and eat breakfast before we head out to the farm. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Molly said. I'm gonna go ahead and get breakfast started. You guys can play for a bit until breakfast is ready. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Goby said.

Come on honey. Do you want to hang out with me until breakfast is ready? Sure Oona. I said. So, we all went our separate ways to play until Mr. Grouper gets breakfast ready. I can't wait to learn about the animals at the farm today. I said. Yeah. Me too honey. Oona said. We're going to be meeting farmer Joe when we all get there. Oona said. Okay cool. I said. So, what do you want to do until breakfast is ready? Oona asked.

Can I play with your star again? I asked. Of course. Oona said. So, I spent the next thirty minutes playing with Oona's star in her hair. But then, Gil came over and sat with us. Hey Gil. Oona said. What are you two doing? Gil asked. Oh. Isaac is just playing with my star in my hair. He likes it. Oona said. Aww, That's very sweet of you Oona. I think you two will be great friends. Gil said. Oh yes. Me and Isaac are getting along very well. Oona said.

Is breakfast almost ready? Oona asked.  Yeah. It will be done in like ten minutes. Gil said. Okay thanks Gil. I'm going to go hang out with Molly now. Gil said. Okay Gil. Oona said. About ten minutes later, breakfast was ready. Guys, breakfast is ready. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper we're coming. Oona said. Come on honey. Breakfast is ready. Oona said. We have a big day at the farm today. Oona said. Okay Oona. I'm coming. I said.

So, me and Oona went to the table where the rest of the guppies were sitting getting ready to eat. Hey guys. Are you guys excited to go to the farm? Deema asked. Yep. We sure are. Oona said. We will learn a lot about the farm animals. Nonny said. Yep. Mr. Grouper said. So, we all ate breakfast and got washed up for the farm. Okay guys. Let's get going and head over to the farm. Mr. Grouper said. 

Okay. Mr. Grouper. Nonny said. So, we all headed out to the car and made our way to the farm. About a half hour later, we arrived at the farm. Okay guys. We're here. Mr. Grouper said. Yay! Molly said. I can't wait to see the animals. Goby said. Yeah. Me too. Gil said. Hey guys. Welcome to the farm. I'm Farmer Farmer Joe said. Hey farmer Joe. The kids are really excited to see the animals. Mr. Grouper said. Okay guys. Let's get this tour started. Farmer Joe said. 

by the way, who is this new guppy? Farmer Joe asked. Oh That's Isaac. Mr. Grouper said. He had a bad accident on the beach back up the surface. Mr. Grouper said. Oh what happened? Farmer Joe asked. Well, Isaac's parents just left and abandoned him on the beach all alone late at night during the summer all because he accidentally dropped his father's bucket and shovel and it got washed away by the ocean and his parents got mad at him. 

So, we had to rescue him and being him back to BubbleTucky with us. If Bubble Puppy wouldn't have spotted him upset back at the surface, I don't know what would have happened to him. He could have been washed out to sea or he could have gotten eaten by a shark if we didn't rescue him in time. Mr. Grouper said. Oh no! That's terrible. I'm so sorry that happened. Farmer Joe said. Oh don't worry. His parents were arrested and they will be executed in the next two months. Molly said.

Oh. Good. I'm glad to hear that. Farmer Joe said. So, over here in the main farm building are the cows. Farmer Joe said. Wow. That's neat. I said. The cows give us milk to drink for breakfast or anytime during the day. Nonny said. That's right Nonny. Farmer Joe said. Now let's go to the horses now. Farmer Joe said. So, we headed over to the horse staples where the horses are. So, these are my horses. I take care of them and take them on rides throughout the day. Farmer Joe said.