The big BubbleTucky Lockdown/Our sleepover at Stylee's house ft. Stylee

A week later, we all were playing with Bubble Puppy and we were just chilling in the preschool when all of a sudden a news report came in. This scared me a big so I asked the guppies what on earth was going on. Guys. What on earth is happening? I asked. I have no idea sweetie but it's not looking good. Oona said. Zooli, go get Mr. Grouper. He needs to see this. Goby said. Okay Goby. I'm on it. Zooli said. So, Zooli went to go get Mr. Grouper where he was in the kitchen cleaning up. Mr. Grouper! Zooli said. Oh hey Zooli. I'm just cleaning up the kitchen. What's wrong? You look worried. Mr. Grouper said.

Mr. Grouper, you need to come see this. This is very serious. A news report just came on while we were all playing with Bubble Puppy. This is very important. And I'm afraid that it is not very good news. Zooli said. Okay Zooli. I'm coming. Mr. Grouper said. Okay good. Follow me. Zooli said. So, Zooli brought Mr. Grouper over to the main area of the school where a news report came on the TV. Okay guys. What is going on? Mr. Grouper asked. There is a possible creature on the loose. Oona said. Oh no. That's not good. Let's watch the news. Mr. Grouper said. So, we all watched the news but something very disturbing was on the news.

a male snail with a black shirt and gray tie and a female lobster were the anchors. Good morning BubbleTucky. This is Joe. Joe the male snail said. And I'm Anna. Anna the female lobster said. Today, we have some very disturbing news. A strange creature had just came out of nowhere is headed into BubbleTucky. Joe said. We have absolutely no idea what this creature is as we don't know what it looks like or where it came from or how it got here. But all citizens in BubbleTucky are urged to lock your doors immediately and to stay absolutely silent. we will cease this news report and all sound will be cut off until this situation is under control. Anna the female lobster said.

Uh oh! Anna! Joe the male snail said. What is it Joe? Anna the female lobster asked. Anna, the creature is in the studio! We have to cut this news broadcast short. Joe the male snail said. Okay Joe. Anna the female lobster said. Everyone, we are sorry but the creature is in the studio. We have to cut this news broadcast short. But please go to an interior room with no windows and lock your doors immediately. We will update you once we have more information on this.. But then, the broadcast cut out and the TV cut to static for about 30 seconds and then the TV shut itself off. We all went silent after this.

I was scared to the core and I was freaking out. Guys, what just happened? I asked in a shaky voice. It's okay sweetheart. We will keep you safe. Zooli said. Guys, go into the office and get together in the corner and try to make any noise. I'll get the little fish and Bubble Puppy. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Gil said. So, we all went to the back corner of the office and huddled together. Guys, what's going on? I asked. Honey, there is a strange creature out there and we don't know if it's hostile or not. But we need to stay put until this situation is under control. Oona said. Okay Oona. I said.

So, Mr. Grouper came into the Office and turned the lights out and locked the door. Okay guys we should be safe in here. Just don't make too much noise. Mr. Grouper said. A few minutes later, we all could hear demonic screaming noises and I started getting really scared. Guys! I'm scared! What is happening!?  Molly and the rest of the guppies tried to calm me down and said that we will get through this lockdown. Honey, I know this is scary but try not to make too much noise as the creature could easily find us and things would not end too well. Molly said.

You have nothing to worry about. We will keep you safe. Goby said. Just try to stay calm. Okay? Goby asked. Okay Goby I'll try. I said. So, me along with the rest of the guppies sat in silence for about an hour until we could hear banging on different buildings. This freaked me out so, the guppies grabbed me and hugged me and tried to calm me down. Gil! I'm scared! I want this lockdown to be over! I said while I started crying. Aww, it's going to be okay sweetheart. Just try to relax. We will protect you. Zooli said. Yeah. You have nothing to worry about. We are here beside you. Gil said.