The Big 4th of July party

2 months later it was July 4th and it was independence day and we were all planning to have a big 4th of July party at the preschool. Everyone was coloring at the table. Hey Molly. Are you guys excited for independence day? I asked. Oh yeah. I sure am honey. Molly said. Are we actually gonna have a big party? Goby asked. I think so. Oona said. Yeah. A fourth of July party sounds like fun. Zooli said. Have you ever had a 4th of July party? Deema asked. Oh no. I've never had a 4th of July party before. Zooli said. Well, you might be in luck. I said. Hey guys. How is it going? Mr. Grouper asked.

Oh hey Mr. Grouper. Gil said. Today is independence day. Molly said. Oh yeah it sure is. Mr. Grouper said. We should do a 4th of July party celebration to celebrate the holiday. Goby said. Yeah. That's a great idea. Mr. Grouper said. We should do fireworks and have snacks. Molly said. Okay. That sounds like fun. But we need to go to the supermarket to get stuff for the 4th of July party. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. I said. So, when are we going to the supermarket? Molly asked. We have to go before Dinner time. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Molly said. So, why don't you guys go play for a while until it is lunch time. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Oona said. Come on honey. Let's go upstairs and play for a while. Oona said. Okay Oona. I'm coming. I said. So, we all went to the bedroom and decided to play for a bit.

Are you guys excited about the party? Molly asked. Oh yeah. I sure am. I said. I can't wait to set off fireworks. I said. Well, we probably won't be around to set them off but Mr. Grouper probably will. Goby said. Yeah. Because fireworks can be very dangerous. Nonny said. Yeah. Plus, we all would probably get hurt. Molly said. Yeah. That would be pretty bad. Goby said. So, what do you guys want to do until we have to eat lunch? Oona asked. We could play outside for a while. Deema said. Okay. That's a good idea. I said. So, we all headed back downstairs and headed outside to play. 

After 2 hours of playing in was time for lunch. Okay guys. It's time for lunch. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Molly said. So, we all went inside to eat lunch at the table. Okay guys. I have made us pizza rolls. Mr. Grouper said. Oh yay! I love pizza rolls. Zooli said. Yeah. Me too. I said. Are you gonna launch the fireworks tonight Mr. Grouper? Oona asked. Yeah. Because I don't want you guys getting hurt. Mr. Grouper said. Okay that's fair. Gil said. So, we all ate our pizza rolls and decided to watch some TV for a while until we had to leave for the supermarket to get stuff for the 4th of July party tonight.

So, what do you guys want to watch until we have to leave? Nonny asked. We could watch the Bubble Guppies marathon on tv. I said. Okay fair enough. Zooli said. So, we all watched TV for an hour or two until it was time to go to the supermarket. Okay guys. It's time to go to the supermarket. We gotta get things for the 4th of July party celebration tonight. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Zooli said. Come on sweetheart. Let's go. We're going to the supermarket to get stuff for the big 4th of July party celebration tonight. Zooli said. Okay Zooli. I'm coming. I said. So, we all went downstairs and headed out to the car. Okay guys. Are you guys ready to go? Mr. Grouper asked. Yes. We all said.Okay guys. Let's go. Mr Grouper said. So, we all headed to the supermarket to get stuff for the 4th of July party celebration tonight.

After a half hour, we all arrived at the supermarket and we got out of the car. Okay guys. We're here. Mr. Grouper said. Let's go inside and get the stuff for the 4th of July party celebration. Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr Grouper. I said. So, we all went inside to get the 4th of July party items for the big 4th of July party celebration tonight. Hello Mr. Grouper. Welcome to the supermarket. How can I help you guys today? The cashier snail asked. Hello. We are having a big 4th of July party celebration tonight and we need to get some party celebration items and fireworks Mr. Grouper said. Okay Mr. Grouper. Right this way. The cashier snail said. So, the cashier lead us to the isles in the back where all of the holiday celebration items were.