1%

•1 year later•

"OH MY GOD ITS MADISON BEER!!!"

"M-MADISON CAN I PLEASE GET A PICTURE!?"

There were a swarm of girls surrounding me and flashing their cameras in my face, but I don't mind because I love them so much.

Too bad none of it was real....

"YOUR NOT MY DAD" my ringer blared through my black iPhone 6. Yes. I have a 'your not my dad' ringer. Don't ask.

I opened my eyes a tiny bit then immediately closed them, being blinded by the sun seeping through my blinds.

I groaned then sat up and walked to my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, not bothering to take a shower. I'll just take one later.

I changed into lightwash high waisted shorts, a maroon crop top, and white converse.

I didn't bother with makeup because I wasn't doing anything special today. At least that's what I thought.

I walked downstairs to find Ryder passed out on the couch with the tv on. He was watching Orange is the new black and I of course had to walk in the living room while one of the dirty lesbian scenes were on.

I don't even want to know what he does by himself while watching that. Oml.

I walked to my phunkee duck and rode it to the kitchen. Only smashing into the wall like five times. I'm improving don't judge.

I hopped off and walked to the counter and made some kool-aid.

Ok who agrees with me that grape is the worst flavor for any candy or sweets like seriously???

After yelling at my mom (in my head, cause I don't wanna get my ass beat) I just decided to drink the kool-aid anyway. It's better than nothing right?

I was sitting on the kitchen counter when my phone started ringing and Justin's name appeared on my phone. Yes THE Justin Bieber. We've known each other for a while and we rarely see or speak to eachother anymore so I was surprised he was calling me.

•phone call•

M- hey what's up buttercup?

J- hey madison I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out for lunch later. I need to tell you something important.

M- yeah sure I'd love to!

J- ok see you soon I'll pick you up at 1:30

M- alright bye

J- bye I lo-

J-bye

He hung up and left me confused. Why was he stuttering at the end? Whatever. I brushed it off and looked at the time on my phone it said 12:00. Ok so I have an hour and a half to get ready but all i really need to do is my hair and makeup so I'll do that later.

I sat on the couch. Or should I say, I sat on Ryder disturbing his 'peaceful' slumber.

"Madison get your ass off me!" Ryder groaned and pushed me on the floor. But in the process of falling on the floor I hit my cheek on the coffee table.

That's gonna leave a bruise. I get up and slowly turn toward Ryder, who is laughing his ass off at the moment," y-you hit your f-face on the t-table" he said between fits of laughter.

"Noooo really wow I wouldn't of known if it weren't for you telling me Sherlock", I replied sarcastically.

"Hey. No need for sarcasm." He said pointing a finger at me, finally calming down.

I just rolled my eyes and walked up stairs since that took up like 30 minutes of my time. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water for my shower.

Once I got in the shower I let the warm beads of water trickle down my back relaxing me.

Once I got out of the shower I decided to brush my hair out and change into my outfit I already had on because it's not like it was dirty.

Once I changed into my outfit yet again I dried and straightened my hair till it was pin straight.

After that I put on concealer under my eyes, some winged eyeliner and some of my favorite mascara.

Once I was done it was already 1:00 so I have 30 minutes to spare.

I make sure I looked good since I haven't seen Justin in more than a year.

I sat on the couch and watched some Hannah Montana re-runs. Cause you know why not?

After watching one episode I heard a honk outside. Well... He's here.

______

A/N:

So it's pretty sucky rn but just bare with me lol.

I also added the madison beer makeup tutorial just incase some of you wanna watch it lol