Warning: kinda dirty scene kinda not. But you've been warned.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

"Then show me," he smirked.

"Uhh, r-ryder is h-home alone I need to go" I stumbled over my words.

"Show me your not innocent, babygirl" he said with his sexy raspy voice. My knees are weak.

I didn't answer right away, so he pushed his body onto mine against the wall. My breathed hitched at how close his body was to mine. I could pretty much feel the heat radiating off his body.

He looked from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes, as if he was asking for permission. My hands traveled to the back of his neck pulling his face toward mine.

Our lips were moving perfectly in sync. I had a weird feeling in my stomach I've never felt before but I just chose to ignore it.

I bit his lip and I felt him smile into the kiss. He held onto my hips ever so gently as if he was gonna break me. He pulled me closer, if that was even possible.

He started kissing my neck, leaving sloppy kisses all over. He was sucking on my sweet spot but I was trying to keep my moans in as best as I can.

He kept sucking on that spot and then gently blew on it making the feeling 10x better. That's when I moaned softly.

He moaned as if my moan turned him on. He sat down on the couch and i straddled his lap. Slowly grinding my hips onto his while we were making out. He moaned as I started kissing his neck, running my fingers through his hair. Damn I was pretty much getting a workout in.

I felt his boner poke my inner thigh. I smirked and started grinding my hips onto his slowly and increasing my speed.

He was moaning so loud I was scared someone would call in a complaint. I mean we were at a record studio.

"M-madison" he moaned. Oml that turned me on so much.

(semi-dirty scene over)

My phone started ringing and guess what ringtone started blaring out of my speaker?

Yup. You guessed it.

"YOUR NOT MY DAD".

I blushed and looked down. I'm was so fucking embarrassed.

And guess what else?

That ringtone belongs to the one and only Ryder beer.

I got off Justin's lap and laughed nervously. I ran my fingers through my hair trying to fix it.

It was then I just realized I pretty much had dry sex with Justin. Who was like 5 years older than me. Omg. No.

"Thats Ryder um I should go" I said pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Uh yeah I'll text you later" he said looking down. I felt so awkward I just saw Justin for the first time in like a year and we have dry sex the first day? Wtf.

I walked toward the door and opened it. I turned around and said,

"Um pretend like this didn't happen"

I did feel bad for saying that trust me, but I can't have anyone know this happened.

It was a mistake.

I walked out and realized that Justin gave me a ride. I groaned and pulled out my phone.

I called ari. Yea Ariana Grande.

After three rings she answered.

"Hello?"she said more like a question.

"Hey ari"

"Madison!!!!! Hey girl I miss you" she exclaimed.

I laughed," I miss you too and hey do you mind picking me up from Justin's record studio idk what it's called but since your signed by scooter too I was thin-"

"Yeah Ik mads" she laughed "I'll pick you up but your gonna explain why your there!"

"I will just hurry" I said then hung up.

About 20 minutes later she showed up in her matte black Range Rover. Damn dream car much.

I got in the passenger seat and closed the door.

"Hey" I said hugging her over the center console thing. Lol.

"Hey sooo did you get a record deal or something. Omg I'm so proud. Wait. I didn't know you could sin-"

"I do and I was offered one by Justin and I said yes so yeah" I cut her off.

"Wow mads good job. What else happened?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

I froze.

Wait. Did she know? How would she know?

"What?" I asked looking at her with wide eyes.

"Well I know you guys did a little more than sing..." She said moving her head motioning to my neck.

Shit.

_____

A/N

How are you guys liking it so far??

Also she changed into a sweatshirt at the studio so that's the sweatshirt in the pic. Ok? Ok.