15%

I fluttered my eyes open and sat up. Instantly regretting it once I doubled over in pain.

I tried to remember what happens yesterday. All I remember is J-Justin's bad temper. And then passing out in the hall. After that it's all a blur.

I eventually limped out of bed and toward the bathroom.

If I thought my body ached yesterday. That was nothing to what I'm experiencing right now. Fucking shit.

I cursed under my breath the entire way toward the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and gasped at my appearance.

The bruise on my cheek was still purple but it has shrunk and lost puffiness. I hesitantly lifted up my black t-shirt.

I closed my eyes and lifted it up. Once I opened my eyes they filled up with tears.

The bruise was still huge and hadn't shrunk whatsoever. If anything it grew.

It was blue and purple then faded to a greenish yellow at the outline.

Fuck.

How hard did he kick me?

I quickly blinked my tears away. I will not break because of some douche who thinks he can do whatever he wants.

I pulled off my shirt and took off my fluffy pj shorts. I stood, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

How did things get to this?

Justin beat me and left me to suffer.

Cameron is most likely still watchi-

Omg!

I gasped and felt a tear escape my eye.

No no no no no.

He probably knows about Justin. If he knows about Justin, he can do so much worse.

I put my face in my hands and sobbed in what felt like the first time in forever.

I eventually fixed myself up and wore a big, over-sized flannel, white converse, and black yoga pants with a black tank top under the flannel.

I kept my hair down and straightened it.

This took a lot of energy out of me but I had to look like I do every other day. I don't want anyone to be suspicious.

I don't want to tell my mom, even though I'm not allowed to, because she will just worry and I can't put that kind of stress and worry on her.

I put many many many layers of concealer on my face. Not just any concealer, Mac concealer, and we all know that Mac concealer is a lot of coverage.

And the fact that I put a lot of layers on, my face probably looks cakey but I couldn't care less at the moment.

I put on my mascara and eyeliner. Then I limped toward the stairs, scrunching my face up in pain with every step.

I completed getting down stairs in one piece, then sat on the couch.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes briefly while sighing.

I have so much on my mind right now. I can't get myself to get the worst outcomes out of my mind.

I heard someone come into the living room but it's probably mom or ryder so I didn't open my eyes or acknowledge their presence.

The person sat right next to me and sniffled.

What?

I opened my eyes to be met with beautiful brown eyes that I've found myself falling for.