10%

I was currently at my second home pretty much. The abandoned house.

I lit a joint and started walking around inside. I've found myself coming here a lot lately.

It's been three days since ryder hit me. He still hasn't apologized and I'm still afraid to go near him.

I was walking inside when I heard a car pull up in the front. I walked toward the closest window and saw a red Lamborghini parked in the front.

Justin?

Fuck I haven't talked to Justin in a long time.

Damn I feel like a bitch cause I just left him thinking about our awkward ending heated 'session' but it's whatever.

I ran outside because I thought it was Justin but boy was I wrong.

Cameron.

Okay I haven't told you guys a big thing that happened to me in the past but I never thought I would see him again.

'It' looked at me and smirked.

"Babygirl" he muttered.

"Fuck o-off Cameron." I stuttered.

His eyes turned pitch black. "Don't you dare talk to me like that you bitch" he yelled causing me to flinch.

"I-I'm sorry" I whispered.

Cameron is my 'ex-boyfriend' I guess you could say. But he wasn't my boyfriend by choice.

You see, Cameron manipulated me into thinking he was a nice guy one time while i
was getting the mail. He made me think he was a 'friend' and would never hurt me. I was wrong again.

He took me away from my family for two months. He basically kidnapped me.

He beat me several times a day. And he attempted to rape me several times but I kept kicking and yelling which made him stop but only to beat me.

A 'punishment' was better than being raped so I took that anytime I could.

He went to jail. But I am positive he's supposed to be there right now. He was supposed to be there for a long long time. Did he escape?

Since then anyway I put my guard up and didn't ever let anyone in. I've gained confidence since I've been put through that horrific experience. But when it comes to Cameron my confidence is non existent and that scares the shit out of me.

He started taking slow steps toward me. I obviously kept backing away.

"Miss me baby?" He asked whilst smirking.

"N-no" I answered quietly.

"What did you say??!?" He exclaimed taking faster steps toward me.

I backed away fast then hit a wall.

Why does this always happen?

I saw the door and ran toward it, quickly running upstairs, finding a bedroom and locking the door.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Yes! My phone!!

I pulled it out and dropped it once I saw a text notification.

Unknown- come out come out wherever you are ;)

No no no no no no.

I curled up in a ball and started pulling on my hair as I heard pounding on the door.

"Open the fucking door maddy or so help me god!" He yelled very very loud.

"Don't call me that! You asshole!" I replied yelling. Quickly regretting it.

" ooo baby girl you done messed up" he chuckled evilly.

I looked around the room while he started pounding on the door harder and harder.

I found a window and opened it. I looked down. The drop wasn't that high.

Fuck it.

I jumped and ran toward my car. I started fumbling with my keys rapidly trying to open the car.

I looked up at the window and saw Cameron smiling then turned around.

I jumped in my car and roared the engine to life. I sped toward my house.

I ran up toward my house and ran in. I was breathing heavily. Slamming the door and locking it, I ran toward my mom and hugged her.

I refuse to cry. Cameron will not bring out my weak side.

He's done it too many times and I refuse to let it happen again.

My heart was beating fast and I was breathing heavily.

"Oh my gosh! Sweetie what's wrong??!" My mom panicked.

"C-cam-cameron" I said and let out a shaky breath.

She gasped and started fumbling with her jeans trying to find her phone probably.

"Mom the cops won't help. Do you even know what Camerons is capable of? He's always one step ahead!" I said fear evident in my voice.

"Who's Cameron?" I heard a deep raspy voice ask.

Wtf?

I looked up and saw Jack and David sitting at the kitchen island while looking at us scared and confused.

"He was madis-" my mom started but I cut her off.

"No one" I said staring deep into her eyes trying to tell her through eye contact that I don't want them knowing.

She nodded and turned toward the guys. She clapped her hand together and faked a smile.

"Who wants cake?" She asked trying to change the subject.

Fucking hell.

_______

A/N

Sorry short chapter I'm gonna update again tonight.