I am really nervous at the moment. What if I suck? What if he stops me half through the song and tells me I suck?

I guess Justin saw how nervous I was and said," it's ok madison just start when your ready." He looked at me and smiled reassuringly," your not gonna suck" he said as if he read my mind.

I took a deep breath and started singing,
(Cue video of her singing)

"Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?
No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control
And deep down I know this never works
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me"

I opened my eyes slowly after I finished. I looked at Justin he looked shocked about something. That's when the questions started repeating in my head.

Was I that bad?

Did he expect me to suck?

I shouldn't have agre-

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Justin yelled making me jump. He looked at me with a cheesy grin, he walked toward me once I walked out of the recording room.

"Was I that bad?" I thought.

"NO. You were amazing Mads. Wow I didn't know you had such a beautiful voice." He looked at me with a emotion, I couldn't quite figure out, in his eyes.

"I said that out loud?" I asked looking down. My cheeks started burning.

"Awh is madison blushing," he teased. "Because THE Justin Bieber gave you a record deal?" He said cockily.

I rolled my eyes playfully. Then my eyes widened realizing what he had just said.

I looked up with wide eyes. He chuckled at my reaction.

"D-did you just s-say record deal?" I stuttered.

"Yup," he said popping the 'p'. "There's no way I'm letting someone else give such a talented girl a record deal that's not me" he said smirking.

"OH MY GOD JUSTIN THANK YOU SO MUCH" I yelled excitedly as I engulfed him in a tight hug.

He hugged back and he pulled away and looked in my eyes.

My breath hitched when I realized how close our faces were.

I backed up," um I s-should get going" I stumbled over my words. "I have this t-thing" I laughed nervously.

"Mad-" I cut him off.

"I'll talk to you later J" I smiled slightly.

Without turning around I started walking toward the door. Backwards. Yup. That will obviously not end well.

I tripped over a roll in the carpet and fell backward.

Of course not before I hit my jaw in the same area I hit it when I was with Ryder. That hurt like a bitch.

"Fuck," I said under my breath. Not meaning for Justin to hear it. But of course he did.

"Did THE innocent madison beer just curse??" He asked holding his chest acting surprised and shocked.

"I'm not as innocent as you think I am" I smirked. Then I realized what I said, realizing it sounded sexual.

"Oh really," he smirked, taking slow stepped toward me.

I nodded. Every step he took, I took a step back. Until, my back hit the wall.

Well shit.

_____

A/N

Ohhhhhhhh gurl.