I walked outside and searched for Justin's car. It didn't take me that long to find a white Lamborghini parked outside my house. Sooooo casual Justin (note the sarcasm).

I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat next to Justin. He was wearing a black 3/4 sleeve shirt, grey crotched pants and red supras. And don't forget his SnapBack and black raybands. Someone's feeling dark today.

"Hey", I said trying to start a conversation. He glances at me, then back at the rode with a small smile placed on his lips.

"Heyyyy" he said in a 'white girl voice'. I started laughing so hard that tears started forming in my eyes. He was laughing slightly and stopped at a red light and looked at me smiling.

I stopped laughing and looked at him. "It's been a long while J" I sighed.

"I know, I've missed you a lot" he said and started driving again.

"So. What did you want to ask me?" I asked remembering he said he had to ask me something over our phone call.

"Oh yeah. Well I wanted to know if you can sing?" He said glancing at me with hope in his eyes.

I sat there looking at him. I'm so confused and I'm sure he could see because he continued to talk.

"Well I've known you forever and your really attractive. When we were younger we would make little concerts for eachother, remember that?" He explained smiling like a idiot.

"Yeah. That was a lot of fun." I answered laughing slightly.

"So what do you say? Please" he pleaded.

"I'm not ariana grande, Justin" I replied.

"I understand that," he said. "How about you sing for me and I'll give you my honest opinion then you can think about it?"

"First of all, you only asked me if I could sing. What do you mean 'think about IT'? What do I have to think about?" I asked confused out of my mind.

I noticed we were parked at Starbucks. I swear Justin is a white girl.

"Well if you can sing I want to offer you a record deal with me and scooter" he offered.

I was shocked. I sat there with my jaw slightly open and my eyebrows raised.

"Are you serious right now? Where are the cameras? I'm on pranked right now huh? Is it a prank for the ellen show? We know how much you love to be on Ellen Justin" I asked a series of questions.

He chuckled," no madison this isn't a prank. I'm serious I'd love to work with you."

"Wow o-ok" I stuttered.

"Alright well let's go get something to drink then we can head to the studio and you can sing that song for me" he winked. My cheeks started heating up and I looked down.

___

We're at the studio at the moment and I'm trying to decide what song to sing.

"How about stay with me by Sam smith?" He asked. " I think it would be a great song for you. I just have a feeling" he smirked.

"Well here goes nothing" I walked to the door.

___

A/N

Well it's gonna get better soon trust me.