13%

I pulled back and fake smiled. He smiled and turned the engine on.

He said something but all I was concentrated on was the sound of the engine roaring to life.

"Maddy?" He asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

Ugh I hate when people call me that.... besides Jack.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Sorry what?" I fakely smiled.

"Wanna grab something to eat baby?" He asked flirtatiously.

Most girls right now would be licking him head to toe. But not me because I have a interest in someone else.

My stepbrother.

Ew that's weird to think of it that way.

"Sure" I winked.

I'm playing along so nothing will be awkward if I rejected him.

I know I'm pretty much leading him on but I don't know what else to do.

After a car ride full of failed pick up lines and flirting, we finally arrived.

I got out of the car and was met by a crowd of people screaming.

What

The

Actual

Fuck?

Oh that's right it's 'the Justin Bieber'. I didn't exactly know what to do so I kept walking ahead of Justin. He kept stopping and taking pictures but I know what it feels like seeing your idol with a girl and getting the wrong idea, so I kept my distance from him.

I was about five feet from the entrance when I felt toned arms wrap around my waist from behind. Damn it Justin.

I tried unwrapping his arms from my slim waist but key word 'tried'. He wouldn't budge and to add to that he fucking kissed my cheek.

Insanely close to my mouth.

I was suddenly blinded by a bright flash.

Oh no.

"Justin you got a new slut?"

"Who's this mystery girl Justin?"

"Friends with benefits?"

"Ew you can do better Justin. Stop touching that whore!"

That last one was a 'fan'. The rest were paparazzi.

Fuck I'm in deep shit.

I rolled my eyes at the stupid questions from these dibshits that are assuming stupid shit.

Ok damn.

I'm pretty fucking pissed if you can't tell.

I finally got out of his arms and started fast walking toward the entrance when a girl stopped me.

She was about 10 and she had her hair in two braids. Overall she was adorable.

"H-hi I know y-your Madison Beer" she started crying,"your m-my insp-inspiration" she said through her sobs.

I wrapped my arms around her for a good ten seconds. I've never had a 'fan' before. She's too cute.

"Your so adorable" I said with tears prickling the back of my eyes.

I'm getting emotional. Damn it.

I grabbed her hand and took her with me inside.

"Let's have some food yeah?" I asked her with glassy eyes.