ch. 4 - which movie?

"shotaro!" anton ran up to the boy, letting out heavy breaths. "do...you want to see a movie with me and some other guys?" shotaro tilted his head in confusion.

"which movie?"

"the fnaf movie." the younger boy crossed his arms with a fake smile, raising a thumbs-up. noting shotaro's uninterested expression, he sighed. "i know, it's silly, but can you please watch it with us? sungchan, seunghan, eunseok, wonbin, and sohee will all be there." the mention of wonbin's name was all shotaro needed to hear.

"oh, sure! i'll go." he shrugged. "sounds fun."

anton smiled softly. "thanks! i guess just get there by 5:30 PM tomorrow? oh, and by the way, wonbin might have to stay at your house for a bit since eunseok and sohee have auditions right before then. are you two friends?"

shotaro froze. wonbin? wonbin was going to his house? shit, my mom isn't gonna like that. trying to look on the bright side of the situation, he grinned. "alright! i'll talk to him about it later. thanks, anton."

the bell rang, forcibly putting an end to their conversation. "of course!" the younger boy beamed before sprinting in the other direction. "bye!"

shotaro gave a small wave. "bye." he sighed.

~

okay, shotaro. it's the last class of the day, it's a friday, and of course it's with wonbin. everything will be fine, just ask him the damn question, and get out of there. he took deep breaths, swinging the dance studio door open. he made eye contact with the familiar black-haired boy.

heat buzzed up shotaro's cheeks in an instant. every compliment in the mint box was being recited in his mind, and it only embarrassed him more. "h-hi." the greeting managed to slip out of his mouth.

"hi." the latter smiled, glancing at shotaro and rummaging through his backpack.

"uhm.." the brunette scratched his arm anxiously. "wonbin, for the fnaf movie tomorrow...do you want to come over to my house?" the said boy's head popped up at the proposal, gazing at shotaro with an unreadable expression.

"maybe, i don't know. i'll ask my parents." oh jesus, the parents. the older boy bit his lip. "i'm pretty sure i'll be able to go over, but i still need their permission." wonbin said, shrugging.

"yeah, of course." the japanese boy smiled. "do you want my number? so you can text me when you get an answer." the younger boy nodded.

"sure."

Unknown Number

is this shotaro?

yes, hi

the boys looked at each other with small smiles. "alright then, text me later i guess." shotaro chuckled, earning an exhale of amusement from wonbin.

"yeah, i will."

shotaro skipped into the changing room, a grin stuck on his face that wouldn't disappear for the next hour or so.

and it didn't.

a/n:

FOR THEIR TRIP I NEED TO USE THIS PHOTO

enjoy wontaro (and eunseok in the back)