ch. 8 - terrible photo

the three boys all ran to seunghan, shotaro immediately doing their handshake. "hey seunghan, it's been awhile! since we've seen each other in person, i mean."

"yeah, it has." seunghan smiled, but his face fell once he made eye contact with wonbin, whose expression was ice cold. he cleared his throat. "wonbin! nice to see you."

wonbin gave a forced smile. "nice to see you too, seunghan." as soon as his sentence finished, his smile dropped back into a frown.

"you still hate me? what did i do to you?" seunghan's tone was vulnerable, sad. "you keep ignoring me!"

the older boy gritted his teeth. "one, you have flipped me off for absolutely no reason so many times, two, you blamed me for scraping your chin when you kept throwing these fucking hand sanitizer bombs at me even when i told you to stop, and ever since then, you've disrespected me as a person. also, you have told shotaro countless lies, insults, and have completely bashed him for just having opinions. good enough?!"

the said boy flinched at the mention of his name. how did wonbin know? him out of all people?

seunghan bit his lip. "i know. i know i've been a dick to you, but i'm trying to change. i promise."

wonbin shook his head. "until i actually see you changing this and apologizing to shotaro, im just treating you the same way." shotaro smiled nervously.

"wonbin, i think this is kind of unnecessary. he doesn't have to apologize to me—" the black-haired boy let go of shotaro's hand to face him.

"sungchan told me everything. the fact that this little shit has been just so cruel to you for over 8 years is terrible. don't you want to just be done with it?"

the japanese boy stammered. "i-i mean, seunghan is one of my best friends. he's been there for me a lot. i know he might have a bad rep in school, but...he's really supportive once you actually know him. don't judge him for the part of him you saw in school."

wonbin stared down at the floor, the guilt of his words hitting him. shotaro patted him on the back. "hey. we're here for a movie, nothing else. let's watch it."

the black-haired boy nodded slowly, never looking up from the floor even when shotaro threw his arm around his shoulder once they step onto the escalator.

it was only when they got in line for popcorn and drinks when shotaro took action and lifted wonbin's chin up. "dude, you alright?"

wonbin smiled. "yeah, i'm fine. just zoning out."

shotaro's lips pressed into a line. he slipped his grip onto wonbin's hand. "welp, if you need anything, i'm here."

what shotaro didn't notice was eunseok and his mom's sidelong glances just a couple of feet to the left of them.

once they walked into the theater, a boy flailed his arm, whisper-yelling "shotaro! shotaro get the fuck over here!"

the japanese boy sighed, but he couldn't repress a smile that stuck to his face. him and wonbin walked up to their row, while sohee, anton, and sungchan sat above them, and shotaro's mom along with ni-ki sat a couple of rows above them.

wonbin suddenly slipped his hand out of shotaro's grasp with a slight gasp. shotaro glanced at him, but didn't think too much of it. he sat next to seunghan with a huff. sungchan leant down to whisper something.

"hey taro, you're with him? damn, brother." the older boy's cheeks burned a deep red. he swatted sungchan's face away.

once the countless advertisements and trailers finished, anton squealed in anticipation. "guys, it that freddy faz—oh SHIT."

suddenly, the projector shut off, pulling a small scream from shotaro. he grabbed wonbin's arm on instinct. the younger boy laughed. "don't worry, shotaro. the movie is starting."

~

the movie went relatively well. their entire group was freaking out once cory and matthew appeared onscreen, but seunghan was the one who almost fainted.

when shotaro was scared, wonbin covered his ears tight, while sohee found it pathetic how scared he was.

once the movie finished, they all got picked up by their parents, and it was just shotaro about to hope in the car where ni-ki and his mom sat.

well, that's what he thought.

"shotaro?"

the boy turned around, standing face to face with seunghan who anxiously kicked his feet. "uhm, i just wanted to say...i'm sorry. for everything, really."

shotaro tried to smile. "no, it's okay. i don't know why wonbin was defending me back there."

seunghan dug his hands in his pockets. "well, i'm glad you have a nice boyfriend." shotaro frantically shook his head."

"what?! no, we aren't...together. he's just my friend." seunghan rolled his eyes.

"yeah, totally. whatever you say, osaki. i'll text you later." the younger boy spun on his heel and started to walk away. "see you."

"bye..." shotaro waved his hand mindlessly.

~

wonbin

tysm for inviting me to the fnaf movie I had a great time ^^

ofc :D

taken by sohee

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

taken by sohee

terrible photo 💀

mint box - wontaroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें