ch. 5 - yippee

as soon as the bell rang, shotaro gave a quick wave to wonbin before bolting out of the dance studio to pick up his brother. of course, he had to pull out his phone and text you-know-who first.

wonbin

hey are you excited?

to see seunghan i'm not

?? why?

we've got history.

i hate that guy so much

why

hes emo

and 

yeah

and??

idk he annoys me

maybe y'all can make up tomorrow

idk

so not excited to see seunghan

but i'm excited for the fnaf movie :D

same

oh btw i asked my parents and they said yes so

ig i'll be there tomorrow

yay

yippee

oh also

are u excited for the dc trip

oh yeah

not excited about the 4 people 2 beds thing tho

im probably gonna be with eunseok or sohee

what abt u

uhh probably sungchan or smth...idk tho

wdym aren't you guys like really good friends

yeah ig we are

and your best friend is basically eunseok right

pretty much

cool

i gtg now

oh ok

bye

shotaro raked his fingers through his brown hair. sungchan told you to not get heartbroken and disappointed, so you're not going to get disappointed, okay? even if you end up switching schools, we're good. we're okay.

he sighed, slumping down onto a nearby bench. i need to get over him. i won't get anywhere with this. as long as i'm out of here, i'll forget him. i'll just erase him from my memory, and i can focus on what i really want to do in life. 

he harshly wiped tears before they could spill down and burn his cheeks. lighten the fuck up, oh my god! i don't care about this, ugh. i'm not gonna guilt trip wonbin into feeling sympathy for me, that's rude. learn to be human, shotaro. i'm fine. as long as i ignore him like sungchan said, it'll be fine.

i'm not talking to him tomorrow. and if i do, i'll keep my talking to a minimum.

a/n:

this is when things start to get heavily based off my life.