ch. 11 - that's final.

wonbin restlessly moved his leg, anxiously waiting outside the ER with the rest of the group and shotaro's mom who was currently pacing the hallway.

"how did this even happen?! oh lord, i should've never left you boys alone."

"well, one of us was feeling like a dumbass today and decided to be one and risk a kid's life." ricky glared at seunghan who was currently sobbing, but nobody even cared. (a/n: poor seunghan i hate myself for this)

a man with a white coat stepped outside the room, shocked to see such a large group of boys. he made eye contact with shotaro's mom. "are you osaki shotaro's parent?" after she nodded, he turned to the group of boys. "i can take one at a time."

the group all pointed to wonbin, whose face turned a bright shade of red. "you sure?"

sungchan nodded. "yeah. you guys have been bonding a lot. i think he'd want to see you."

wonbin got up from the crappy hospital seat, following the doctor inside the room. the man began to speak. "no alcohol poisoning. thankfully, he threw most of it up on the ambulance ride here." wonbin exhaled. thank the lord. "he's just experiencing a minor headache right now."

shotaro's mom faced her son who was sitting up on his bed. she ran and embraced him with tears in her eyes. "shotaro! oh, thank goodness..."

the japanese boy stared at wonbin, who awkwardly waved at him. shotaro gestured for him to come closer.

wonbin approached the older boy with a concerned smile. "hi. are you okay? i'm so sorry, i should've watched seunghan better."

shotaro laughed. "it's fine, i didn't die or anything." his cheeks suddenly burned red. "o-oh shit. about that text i sent you, i'm so sorry. that was so weird. i—ugh. you're just such a good friend of mine and i wanted to...express that!" he was embarrassed about how bad he was at lying.

wonbin brought shotaro's chin up slowly. "trust me, you've become a really good friend of mine too. i'm glad you sent me that box of compliments, that was really sweet." he squeezed the boy's hand.

shotaro smiled. "yeah. so uh...i guess i'll see you on monday?" wonbin held up a thumbs up.

"yup, you know it."

"get the fuck in there! what're you even doing! get...in!" sounds of struggle were heard outside by sungchan and seunghan.

seunghan was shoved into the room, scratching his arm. he gestured for wonbin to leave the room. "get outta here."

wonbin exhaled arrogantly. he elbowed him in the shoulder. "don't you dare fuck this up." he's just the same as always, seunghan sighed. he took a step towards shotaro.

"look—there's no easy way to explain this. i...i was drunk as fuck, and i guess i made that stupid move, and—im just so sorry, taro. for ruining your birthday, totally losing your friends' trust, and just making this the worst night ever. i understand if you want to cut our friendship off, just...know im so sorry." the boy stated, solemnly facing the ground.

shotaro pressed his lips into a fine line. "damn, i just always forgive you, don't i?" he let out a breathy laugh. "of course, we're still friends. yes, this might've been a bad night, but i truly think you can improve, seung. i've seen you do it before."