ch. 7 - him?!

"wonbin!" shotaro greeted the boy with a smile, unknowingly leaning against the doorframe, lost in his perfect features. "uh...come in."

wonbin returned the smile, walking into the house politely in a bowing position. "hi."

"hi!" shotaro stared at him for a second longer, before grabbing his wrist and running up to his room. "i've got something for us to watch!"

the japanese boy quietly locked his bedroom door behind them, focusing his attention the boy he fell so hard for. "sit on the bed, make yourself comfortable, whatever." wonbin complied, awkwardly positioning himself on shotaro's bed with a blank expression. "a horror video?"

"yup. just a gameplay or two, though." shotaro turned on his laptop. "you okay with that?" wonbin nodded.

"yeah." they both fell silent once the youtube's voice mixed into the atmosphere, eyes locked onto the video and nothing else. well, not for shotaro. whenever wonbin flinched or made a sound of alarm, he just wanted to hold the boy and never let him go.

so he did.

he brought his arms up to wonbin, enclosing him in his warmth. "you okay?" wonbin's hand tightly clasped shotaro's.

"yeah...a little scared, but okay." his voice trembled. shotaro ran his hand through the younger boy's black hair.

"shotaro!" a woman knocked on the door. "osaki shotaro! open this door immediately!" she raised her voice.

"okay!" annoyance laced the japanese boy's tone. he eased out of his previous position and gestured for wonbin to sit on the floor instead. he opened the door soon after, facing his mother. "hey mom."

"eunseok is in the car. why do you guys have the curtains closed?" she walked past wonbin to pull together the white curtains. "c'mon, boys."

they both nodded, following shotaro's mother's lead.

~

"hey, eunseok." wonbin shuffled into the car after shotaro.

"hey wonbi—oh." the other boy noticed shotaro and wonbin's intertwined fingers. he couldn't help but smile. "ah, i see how it is. i see."

wonbin's cheeks burned a shade of red. "y-yknow, friends can hold hands too, right?"

shotaro took a couple of panicked glances towards his mom, praying that she didn't take any notice to their conversation.

to his relief, she was occupied, her eyes locked on the road.

eunseok was shooting shotaro glares, though he couldn't decipher the message behind them.

"you guys, after the movie, maybe y'all should go to the—" wonbin unbuckled his seat held hastily to slap his hand over eunseok's mouth.

"not a word." he snarled. "one sound out of you, and i'm killing sohee and letting sungchan kidnap him."

eunseok leaned away. "one less mouth to feed. but why him?" wonbin gave him a look, which made eunseok raise his arms in surrender. "alright dude."

the black-haired boy hummed in satisfaction, slumping into his car seat once again. he faced shotaro. "you excited?"

the blonde tilted his head. "eh, to an extent. i'm excited to see if they totally ruined the whole franchise or not."

wonbin mulled at that. "yeah, i haven't watched a fnaf thing in so long. i watched markiplier back then...a little bit."

shotaro's grip on the boy's hand tightened in excitement. "really? i've been watching him forever. since i was about 7 or so."

wonbin opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by shotaro's mom.

"guys, we're here. meet seunghan at the restaurant."

wonbin groaned. "him?!"

a/n:

i was in a rush to finish this ch. mb