Chapter 3 - Roaring Muscles

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Continuing off where we stopped-

Izuku and Y/n tried to calm their emotions down after the shock of the Number One Hero said that they could become heroes.

All Might: "Young Midoriya, you are worthy of my power."

Both or them lift themselves and tilted their heads.

Izuku: "Inherit your power?:
Small Might: "Ha!hahaha. What's with that face? It's a suggestion. The real show start after this." He walks to be on front of Izuku, He lift his hand up "Listen Young man. You need to decide, whenever or not you will accept my power!" He points specifically at Izuku.
Izuku: "Wh-What All Might is saying?"
All Might: "I'm talking about my power, young man. The tabloids called "super human strength" and a "boost. And i constantly doged the questions in interviews with a funny joke. Because the Symbol of Peace, All Might, had to be a nutural-born hero. But now, I'll tell the truth." He raises his head and extended his arms "My quirk was passed to me like a sacred torch."
Izuku, Y/n: "It was passed on to you..?"
Small Might: "That's right. And next, it's your turn. Young Midoriya."

Izuku stands up in panic and start to overthink about All Might's quirk in a endless mutter section.

Y/n: "Hold on Izuku-kun, let All Might explain about the quirk. Do not rely on Internet fonts."
Small Might: "Wait you understood what he said?"
Y/n: "It takes some time to understand what he's saying, but yeah."
Izuku: "He always start with denial, huh? Nonsense! I may hide a little of things, but i don't lie! The power to transfer the power... That is the quirk I unhirited. I was crowded with "One For All!" He said extendeding his hand forwards as a light shine from it.

 I was crowded with "One For All!" He said extendeding his hand forwards as a light shine from it

Y/n: "Ooh Now this really caught my interest."
Izuku: "One For All?"
Small Might: "That's right. One person cultivates the power, and passes on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who needs help with a courageous heart!"
Izuku: "Why are you... Why are giving me something so great?"
Small Might: "I've been looking for a successor. And then, i thought it would be all right to give it to you to inherit. Both teens who were held back by everyone around, a quirkless hero fan boy and a Shark quirk user. Back then, the two you were the most heroic else!"