4

_-_-_Andy's POV_-_-_

As I open my eyes I hear muffled whispers. I slowly sit up to see that I am no longer in that horrible place, but in a small light blue room that has a small bedside table, a rack with a few clothes hanging on it. The door is to the left of me and is closed. I slowly stand up from the bed. I look around the room to see a note on the bedside table that reads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Andy,

We aren't going to watch you sleep so when you wake up please put the clothes on that are hanging on the rack. Come out of the room whenever you want, and go to the left of the hallway to find us.

-Daleyza and Dave.
        P.S. We have food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well if they have food I guess. I start to walk over towards the rack but am quickly stopped from a sharp pain in my stomach. I wince and start walking extremely slowly to avoid pain. I reach the rack and grab the clothes off and slowly walk back over to the bed to put them on.

As I raise my arms and take off my shirt. A sharp pain takes over my torso. I look down to see bandages wrapped over my stomach. They must have done this while I was asleep. I take off my clothes and put on the clothes that were laid out for me.

(I'm not writing a whole paragraph about someone getting undressed and putting clothes on.)

After doing that I walked well more like limped towards the door. I opened it slowly to avoid making much noise. I held up my hands in the shape of an L knowing that whichever hand made the correct L shape is left and the other way is left. I limp down the left hallway to what looks like the main living space (living room) with the door in the far left corner.

"Hey Andy!" I hear Daleyza say from the couch.

(At this point I don't have a set time period so just live with whatever I say.)

"Oh-hi" I stutter.
"Come on and sit down, Dave is making some food." She says smiling kindly at me.

I start to go sit down next to her but she stops me after a few steps.

"Oh here let me help you." She says getting up from the couch and walking over to me and putting her arm around me.

"Thank you ma'am." I say limping over towards the couch leaning on her. She sets me down and sits down next to me.

"So how are you feeling?"
"A bit better than when I last remember."
"Good good."
After a few minutes of silence she opens her mouth to say something but then closes it again. Finally she decides to say whatever she was going to say.
"You worked with It didn't you?" She asked softly.
"I-What do you mean." I say trying to play dumb.
"Andy we don't blame you and we aren't mad at you. We just need to know what its plan is." She says kindly.
"I- it never told me the plan so I can't tell you that, but I can tell you how it came to be." I say.
"Please do, that information well help us form a plan to take him out." She says giving a sad smile.

"OkwellitstartedwithmybestfriendRick.Hedecidedtogobackintotimandfindmyparents.Hehadtimemagic.ButeverythingwhenwrongandwhenhecamebackRickturnedtodust.Becauseapparentlywhathedidcausedhimtoceasetoexistinthisworld.Itriedtotellhimnottogobuthewasastubbornguy.Whathedidalsocaused'TheDarkness'toexits.ItshowedupatmeandRick'splacewellmorelikeallyway.Anddemandedmetojoinhim.Toavangetheroyals.IguessIwasdistraughtaboutRick'sdeathandwantedtotakesomrthingawayfromthesocietythathatedhim.Ididn'thurtanyonethatwasall'TheDarkness'Iwasjustadistractionfortheguards.Ipromise." I spilled out really fast and all at once. After I was finished I took a deep breath and looked up at Daleyza who was just stunned.